𝟐.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

"Hello my beautiful girls", Drew walked into the bathroom to see his wife and daughter in the bath together. "Her eyes are so pretty". Drew stared into Davina's blue eyes which she got from Aimee.

"Where'd you go?", Aimee asked resting back against the bathtub.

"I bought pizza for dinner, it's downstairs", Drew answered taking off his shirt and rolling his pants up. He then went to sit at the edge of the tub to massage Aimee's shoulders. Davina kept blabbering while splashing the water and playing with a rubber duck.

"What are we going to do on her first birthday? She's going to turn three on 24th July. It's in six days", Aimee reminded.

"We can think of this tomorrow. You need to rest", he kissed her cheek. "I'll get Davina ready for bed".

"Please don't leave me", she grabbed his hand as tears formed in her eyes. "I- I just... never mind".

"What's wrong, sweetheart?", Drew asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm scared. I had a vision earlier of something I can't explain and I'm scared", Aimee croaked out.

"I'll change her diapers here and wait for you to shower. Does that sound okay?". Aimee nodded smiling at her husband.

"Thank you, Drew".

"Anything for you, Aimee Thomas". Her heart fluttered at the last name she took from him.

--------------

"Hola, mother and sister", Aimee greeted walking into the hospital where her father laid at still unconscious.

"Oh, Aimee. Come give me Davina", Lorraine says reaching forward to take the baby from Drew's arms. "Do you remember me? It's grandma".

"I'll go get drinks for you girls", Drew stated kissing Aimee before walking out of the room. Aimee went to take a seat next to Judy who was counting cash.

"Damn girl... did you gamble or maybe are you secretly a stripper?", Aimee exclaimed. "Sorry, mum", she apologized when Lorraine gave her a look. "Seriously how?".

"There was a booth thing at school and I opened a booth of my own. I sell hand-made bracelets from beads and I got hundreds of dollars from it", Judy explained placing the money into a bag. Judy watched as Aimee took out her pocket watch which she gave to her long ago.

Aimee turned to look at Judy raising an eyebrow. "Why are you smiling like that creep?".

"You put Drew's picture in your pocket watch", Judy teased.

"Well, he is my husband and the love of my life". Drew then walked in placing the drinks down on the table in the corner. "Oh, mum's asleep".

"Yeah... she stayed up all night to make sure nothing happens to dad", Judy says as the sister frowns at their mother's sleeping figure. She then walked forward taking the baby off the hospital bed.

"Lorraine. Lorraine", the heard a faint whisper. The three snapped their heads towards the sound to see Ed moving, his eyes were open wide.

"DADDY!!", Judy and Aimee yelled out. Judy stood up pressing the button to call the doctor in while Lorraine embrace her husband crying into his shoulder.

"You have to call the Galtzel", was the first sentence Ed said to Lorraine, Aimee, and Drew. "We have to warn them, it's got the kid".

"No it's fine, it's over", Lorraine reassured. "David is safe, the demon is gone".

"Arne. It's got Arne", Ed exclaimed. Lorraine, Aimee, and Drew's faces fell taking in that information.

"I'll go call the Glatzels and the police station", Lorraine then walked out of the room.

"Pap... ppp", Davina blabbered reaching out to Ed who smiled weakly.

"Give the little munchkin to me". Ed laughed when Davina immediately crawled and cuddled with Ed as soon as Judy put the baby down.

"You scared me, dad", Aimee cried holding her father's hand.

"I'm alright. Come here you too. I miss you so much, my girls". Ed hugged his two daughters before shifting his eyes to his awkward son-in-law. "How have you been, Drew?".

"Okay. My favourite camera broke to the flying plates but yeah. Never been better", Drew chuckled smiling through the pain of his camera.

"We'll get you another one, honey. The same one. If they still sell it", Aimee says patting her husband's shoulder. Just as Lorraine walked into the room, Aimee let out a yelp holding her head in pain.

"AIMEE!!", everyone yelled out at the girl who fall into Drew's arms holding her head still. They watched as her eyes went white. Like white. Through the 27 years of raising her, they have never seen her eyes change to white.

"NO, STOP!!", Debbie screamed at Arne who was stabbing Bruno repeatedly. "ARNE!!". She stumbled back at Arne's appearance. "Oh my god". His eyes were white, his skin was white as paper, and he had a mix of purple and red under his eyes. Aimee's vision changes. Suddenly she was standing in the middle of the road.

Turning to her left was Arne walking forward slowly. "Arne?", Aimee called out watching as he turned around. "Jesus Christ". He didn't seem to be looking at her. She turned around to see a police officer holding his gun in defense.

Arne had blood all over his clothes and hands. "I think I hurt someone", Arne said calmly.

"Shit, Aimee. What happened?", Drew asked cupping his wife's face and guiding her to sit on the edge of the hospital bed where Ed is laying.

"Mum, you we're too late on the warning the Glatzel and the police", Aimee says breathing heavily.

"What do you mean?", Lorraine asked holding her daughter's hand.

"Something bad happened there", was all Aimee said.