𝟒.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

"Goldie?". Aimee fluttered her eyes open to see Judy standing beside her bed shaking her awake. "Wake up".

"Do you want to play beads today?", Judy asked with hopeful eyes. "Goldie is going to join too".

"Okay. I'm free today so we'll play beads together", Aimee stated kissing her sisters hand. "Wait here, I need to wash my face". After doing washing her face and brushing her teeth, the two girl walked downstairs to see her parents already sitting down eating breakfast.

"Good morning", they greeted kissing their parents forehead.

"What's wrong?", Aimee asked studying her parents expression.

"Nothing. Eat your cereal", Lorraine smiled reassuringly.

"Since when do you drink tea?", Aimee asked Judy who was indeed making tea.

"Since when do you stop talking? Never", Judy sassed ignoring the offended look from her sister. She then felt a cold splash on the side of her face. "Mummy, Goldie splashed milk on my face".

"Liar", Aimee muttered.

"Lying is a sin".

"You wanna talk about lying? Okay... remember when you took my paint and said you didn't but ten minutes later you presented mum with a painting. Sin. Lying is a sin, Judy".

"Don't expose me", she pouted.

"I just did".

"Okay... no arguing during breakfast. Shake hands", Ed chuckled watching as the two shook hands like they made a deal.

--------------

"Put the purple in. It looks nice with yellow", Aimee stated picking up a purple bead passing it to Judy. Ed was currently out getting some errands done while Lorraine stay to watch the kids but ended up falling asleep.

"Can I have apple juice please?", Judy asked Aimee who nodded standing up to pour her a glass when she heard someone breathing heavily behind her.

"A- Aimeee....", the voice ragged out. It's voice was scratchy. Aimee tried ignoring the breathing and the presence until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head slightly to see nothing behind her. "Besidee youu".

She didn't want to turn but she felt the need to. She turned her body to see the nun she saw at Amityville. She dropped the glass of apple juice on the ground causing it to shatter into pieces.

"No. NO!!", she screamed when it wrapped its hands around her throat choking her. "Who are you? WHO ARE YOU!?".

"AIMEE!!"

"AIMEE?!". She fluttered her eyes open to see her family looking at her with teary eye. Ed came back home to screaming of his girls and immediately ran to the screams.

Aimee stared at them confuse following their eyes to see herself holding the shard of glass to her wrist. That's when she felt the pain. On her arm was carved a letter 'A'.

"Aimee... honey, put the glass down", Ed says walking cautiously towards his daughter how looked out of it. "That's it". Ed grabbed the glass from her hand looking at her waryly. Aimee skipped over the glass walking up to her room closing the door behind her.

-------------

"Does it hurt?", Ed asked wrapping her arm in bandages over the wound. She barely even flinch when Ed wrap it up.

"I don't feel anything. It's like it doesn't hurt at all, I don't know", she sighed leaning her head on Drew's shoulder.

"Ed, Lorraine, can I talk to you guys about something?", Drew asked. "Aimee, you mind".

"I'll go feed the chickens with Judy. Love you", Aimee kissed Drew's cheek.

"I love you too", he said it back.