𝟗.

"Can you walk?", Ed asked his daughter who looked up at him with a look. "Don't give me that. You're not dying".

"I know that. Fuck this", she exclaimed but the parents weren't fazed by the language at the moment. She placed both her hands on the needle in her thigh.

"Aimee, don't", Ed gave her a broken look. He hated seeing his daughter in this state. Aimee let out a strained yell and a heavy gasp when she yanked the needle out throwing it on the ground. "Come here. Oh my god. Go wait-".

"I'm not waiting, I'm staying. You told me to face my fears and here I am. I might pass out soon but who cares", she shrugged limping away. "CAROLYN!!". The parents were proud and slightly scared of their daughter but snapped out of their gazes to help Carolyn off Brad. As she was yanked off she jumped on top of Ed.

"DAD!!", Aimee yelled as Lorraine supported her up. "Mum, grab the sheet over there". Lorraine nodded grabbing the white sheet and placing it over Carolyn who started screeching and thrashing. "Grab the chair". Aimee went over looking around finding a rope laying around. Obviously. "Agatha, help Drew find April". Agatha nodded sticking her tongue at the witch first before going.

"I gotta get Father Gordon. We gotta get him out here", Ed exclaimed after tying Carolyn down.

"He's too far away. She won't make it. Look at her", Lorraine says nodding at Carolyn. Ed stepped back staring longingly into thoughts.

"You both need to leave", Ed says to Lorraine and Aimee who was barely keeping it there.

"What are you talking about?", Lorraine asked frustratedly.

"I have to do it. The exorcism", he said causing everyone's heads to snap at him.

"What I thought you said we need a priest. You're not a priest", Roger exclaimed.

"He can do it. Right, dad?", Aimee asked looking at him with hope.

"Yeah. But you both got to get out of here", Ed ordered his girls who stalked towards him with similar agitated looks which made him stumble backward scared. The married couples begin arguing.

"Yo", Aimee exclaimed at her parents who look at her. "I'm alive and well so you guys are going to be alive and well after we do this so stop bickering. Mum go get the book. I don't know what I'm saying". Lorraine nodded running upstairs to the car.

"You're a lot like your mother", Ed says to lighten the mood. "Scary".

"You're scared of us. That's why Agatha liked you at first". Ed looked at her with wide eyes at the thought of a ghost liking him. "That boosts up my ego it's weird", Ed thought.

"Go holy mode that", Aimee says watching as Ed took off his Rosary (The Cross on a necklace). Lorraine ran back down with the bible handing it to Ed.

"In the name of the father, the son, the Holy Spirit", Ed started as the Warrens made the sign of the cross on the shoulders forehead, and chest. Ed then started praying in Latin from the book before splashing Holy water on Carolyn who roared in anger causing Ed to drop it on the ground.

"He dropped the Holy water", Aimee muttered to Lorraine who pinched her side. "Sorry". Ed kept praying when a bird flew in crashing inside the cellar drop dead. "It believed it can fly".

"Not now, Aimee", Lorraine scolded but internally she was trying not to laugh.

Their faces drop as the whole room kept rumbling. As Ed kept praying in Latin while Lorraine and Aimee held her down, Carolyn let out a couple of retches before vomiting blood on the covering of her figure.

"Ed, god dammit stop it", Roger exclaimed pushing Ed away.

"Understand this we are now fighting for her soul", Lorraine ran towards them pushing Roger off Ed.

"... I command you to reveal yourself", Ed exclaimed. The white sheet on Carolyn ripped on her face revealing the witch's face screaming in anger causing the whole room to shake as items on the shelves drop to the ground. Everyone went silent as Carolyn's head went limp. She sat unmoving.

"Dad...", Aimee trailed off with a scared face when she saw something that she had never seen before in many paranormal investigations. Carolyn started floating in the air. Everyone's jaws dropped when she floated.

"APRIL!!", Drew yelled around the house climbing up at down the stairs to find the girl when he got smacked in the face by a paper ball. "What the...". He picked it up opened it and there was written 'KITCHEN'. He furrowed his eyebrows ran into the kitchen straight away and saw a paper on the paper written 'CRYING'.

He was about to open his mouth to say something when he heard crying from under the floorboard. "Thank you whoever you are", Drew thanked grabbing a crowbar and began making a big hole in the floor. "I FOUND HER!! SHE'S UNDER THE HOUSE!! UNDER THE KITCHEN!!".

Carolyn turned her head at the voice so did everyone else. So, the witch took the opportunity to grab Aimee pulling her into the hole where April is.

"NO!! MUM!! DAD!!", Aimee screamed in fear as she landed next April. Carolyn grabbed April who screamed in fear.

"Who should I kill first?", Carolyn asked sinisterly. She placed the knife at April's neck ignoring everyone's scream except one.

"BATHSHEBA!!", Aimee yelled out causing the witch to show her form at everyone. "Kill me not her".

"NO, AIMEE!!", everyone yelled at her.

"Let April go and kill me", Aimee muttered tiredly. The witch pushed April into Roger's arm stalking towards Aimee who lay on the ground watching her steps. The witch was about to run to her to stab her when Lorraine placed her hand on the witch's forehead watching as it changes to Carolyn's face. Lorraine went to show the memories of Carolyn and her children having a good time at the beach when she vomited blood. It's over.

"Dad...". Ed looked at Aimee to see the scissors sticking out from her stomach.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE, NOW!!"

1 week later

"Hello? Am I dead?". The Warrens and Drew shot up from their seats when they heard Aimee's voice. "Drew?".

"Hey, I'm here", Drew announced seating down at the chair near her hospital bed holding her hand in his. "How are you feeling?".

"Shit", she groaned.

"Language, Aimee Marigold Warren", Lorraine said with a stern voice but not wiping the smile off her face. "I'll go get the doctor".

"What happened?", Aimee asked frantically about to seat up only to be pushed down by Ed.

"You fainted because you lost a lot of blood. You're fine now", Ed reassured. Lorraine then walked in with the doctor.

"Okay. I'm going to be asking you a few questions. Answer sarcastically or jokingly by all means go ahead", the doctor laughed.

------------

"Where's Agatha?", Aimee asked Lorraine who placed her newspaper down.

"I thought of letting her stay at our house for now since Judy and both of us enjoy her company. We found a bracelet of hers and placed it in the house so she temporarily stays there", Lorraine explained.

"God bless, Agatha Lockhart", Aimee chuckled. "Do I look pretty?". She looked in the mirror looking at her sickly-looking face.

"You're beautiful", Drew answered honestly kissing her forehead.

"Just gotta feed you a lot since you lost a lot of weight", Ed pointed out. "We're going to feed you GolJudy food". Which is Aimee's middle name and Judy's name joined together.

"Spicy chicken", the girls cheered.