𝟏.

Aimee's outfit is above
~~~

July 18 1981

"Let's take a little break, shall we?", Ed said closing the bible looking at the Glatzel family sitting on the couch.

"Let's go get something to drink", Lorraine says helping her daughter stand up due to the amount of evil in this house causing her nose to bleed.

2 hours later

Drew stood up walking towards his wife. "Hey, you alright?", Drew asked placing a tissue to her still-bleeding nose.

"I'm okay. Do I look pretty?", Aimee asked batting her lashes. Drew gave her a joking disgusted look which made her slap his chest.

"Beautiful. You look very beautiful", Drew smiled kissing his wife's forehead. "When we get home we'll go cuddle with Davina. How does that sound? With cookies".

"Sounds amazing, I love you". He wrapped his arm around her waist kissing her forehead.

"I love-", he was cut off by David Glatzel screaming from upstairs. Aimee and Ed immediately dashed upstairs to David's room as did his family members and Arne.

"DAVID!!", everyone yelled his name bursting into the boy's room to find him not in bed. A glass breaking from the bathroom caught their attention.

Carl Galtzel broke the door open to find his eight-year-old son in the corner of the bathroom. They watched as David's let out a screech launching at his father and stabbing a glass shard into his thigh twisting it around. Ed quickly grabbed David in time when the boy was about to stab his father again.

"Father, we need to do this right now", Aimee exclaimed at Father Gordon.

"Okay, let's get him down to the car and we'll drive him down to the church", Father Gordon stated. This made Aimee give him an angered look, does the boy look like he has time to take a nice drive to the church?

"No. Father. Right now", Aimee sternly says. Ed carried David downstairs with Aimee trailing behind.

"AIMEE, HELP ME!!", Ed yelled at his daughter who grabbed David's body pushing him forward when something kept stopping the boy from going down. A large and long claw mark appeared on the wall while pulling David down.

"Debbie, come on", Aimee pulled Debbie down when she saw something at the corner of the house. The woman stared at her and pouted before disappearing into black smoke. What the-

"AIMEE!!", Lorraine yelled snapping the girl out of her thoughts. Aimee then ran downstairs to where they were starting the exorcism. "Oh my god". Foam started coming out of David's mouth. Father Gordon started praying while splashing Holy water on David which made his skin bubble. Aimee let out a yelp when she touches David's arm. She had a vision of the same women she saw earlier lighting a matchstick and a chicken's head.

"Aimee, what's wrong?", Drew asked worriedly about to walk towards her when she stopped him.

"I'm fine", she reassured him while sharing a look with her mother who saw the same. "Father...". Everything went quiet and so did David who stopped screaming.

"DREW!!"

"FATHER!!"

Aimee and Ed yelled at the same time. Father got hit in the head with a flying plate and so did Drew who was still conscious.

"Where's your first aid kit?", Ed asked Debbie.

"In the kitchen", she answers. Drew immediately ran out of the dining room to grab the first aid kit for Father Gordon. Ed took over Father Gordon and began praying.

"PLEASE HELP HIM!! PLEASE!! DAVID!!", Debbie cried begging at David when his body folded into an odd position. 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!", Arne yelled.

"ARNE, DON'T TALK TO IT!!", Ed yelled at him.

"I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE!! HIS JUST A LITTLE BOY YOU COWARD!!", Arne didn't listen and kept yelling at it.

"DEBBIE!!", Aimee shrieks running towards the unconscious girl.

"Davina... Need her", Aimee heard a woman whisper chuckling evilly.

"Fu- Debbie? Are you okay?", Aimee asked the girl who got her consciousness back.

"David. David", Debbie cried running towards her little brother.

"DAD!? DAD!!". Aimee and Lorraine ran towards Ed who lay on the ground looking like he was having trouble finding air. "Ed? Hon", Lorraine cried when he went unconscious. The Warren family crowded around Ed with a panicked face as to why he was being like this, his face was almost purple and he couldn't even move a muscle. 

"No. Daddy. Daddy. Mum, what's happening?", Aimee sobbed into her dad's chest. 

"Someone call the ambulance", Drew exclaimed. Carl Glatzel immediately nodded and ran towards the house phone.

"He'll be fine, baby. Calm down", Drew hushed her listening to her sobs calming down. "Stay here, okay? I'll call Judy to help pick Davina up from my parents". Aimee only nodded looking anywhere but her dad's unconscious body.

-------------

"Mrs. Warren", the doctor called out causing everyone to stand up from their seats.

"Is my dad okay?", Aimee asked holding her daughter in her arms who was fast asleep.

"His stabilized. We're gonna transfer him to the coronary unit", the doctor says.

"So, it was a heart attack?", Father Gordon asked.

"Yes. And not a minor one, I'm afraid". Aimee rubbed Lorraine's back to comfort her as she hadn't slept in hours.

"Can we see him now?", Judy asked wanting to see her father desperately as the others did .

"We're gonna put a stent into his artery to try to get the blood flowing back into his heart", the doctor explained. Lorraine let out a shaky breath as tears formed in her eyes.

"So, is... is he going to be alright?", Lorraine asked.

"We're gonna need to run a few more tests before I'm comfortable answering that". With that, the doctor walked away. Judy engulfed Lorraine in her hug sobbing into her mother's shoulder.

"He's going to be fine, Aimee", Drew muttered kissing her forehead and Davina's. "I love you".

"I love you too. Mum, you should go home and rest", Aimee suggested hugging her mother who shook her head.

"You go. You and Drew have to take care of Davina, Judy and I will stay. I'll be fine, baby", Lorraine reassured her older daughter who nodded.

"Let's go home, Judy make sure mum gets some sleep", Aimee said placing Davina into her stroller and walking away with her husband by her side.