𝟐.

Aimee's interview outfit is above
~~~

"Good morning, beautiful", Drew muttered. His morning voice raspy and nice as usual. "How'd you sleep?".

"Okay... Give me 5 minutes, I wanna stay like this. Your warm", she mumbled laying her cheek on his warm chest which vibrated when he laughed.

"Okay, okay. You have an interview later. I'll be there to watch you", Drew says while caressing her thigh under her night gown. "And then maybe we can go to my place after to make muffins. You said you wanted to make it".

"I do. That feels nice", she grabbed his hand pulling it further up her thigh to her butt.

"Already? Come on, I'm hungry, I can smell bacon", Drew groaned squeezing her butt causing her to let out a small moan. "You like that?". She nodded shyly. "I'll give you more of that after we eat and finish that interview".

"Put me down", she laughed when he carried her bridal style down to the kitchen where everyone was in.

"Good morning, everyone", Aimee greeted kissing her parent's cheek and slapped Judy's face lightly. "Where's Agatha?".

"She met this handsome man who can't see her of course and she's basically following him. And enjoying the sun", Lorraine explained. "Eat up, we have to go at 2".

-------------

"You look beautiful. I'll see you there, okay?", Drew placed his hands on her hips.

"Okay, I love you and I already placed the cookies in the van".

"I love you so much. Good luck", he kissed her forehead before driving off.

"Come on... Aimee", Lorraine exclaimed from the car. Aimee watches as the van disappears in the distance as she climbed into the car.

--------------

"We are back with the real-life ghost hunters, Ed and Lorraine Warren together with their daughter Aimee Warren. They're going to talk about their experiences at the Amityville house. And now we're going to talk to my next guest, Dr. Steven Kaplan, who says that the investigations the Warrens conducted into the Amityville hauntings are a load of hogwash", the interviewer announced taking a seat. "Why is that?".

"Well, it's been established that Amityville was a blatant hoax. But that hasn't stopped...", Dr. Steven Kaplan answered.

"That's never been proven", Ed cut him off clearly annoyed together with Aimee whose leg was bouncing up and down.

"Yes, it has", Dr. Steven Kaplan pointed a finger at Ed to shut him up. The strength it took to not rip that damn mustache of his face. "The Lutz family made everything up so they can profit off all the publicity".

"That's just not true. Look, we do this all the time. It's very easy to sit on the outside and pick apart their family. But it's something very different to have been there and experience it yourself", Ed says as Lorraine held his hand to calm him down.

"I don't have to go to the moon to know that it's made out of green cheese. Listen, Ed Warren's never seen a house that he didn't think was haunted. And by the time his wife and daughter is done blowing smoke and ringing bells they've got everybody else believing ghosts, too", Dr. Steven Kaplan tried to convince everyone that the Warrens were a hoax.

"What exactly are you a doctor of anyway?", Ed asked glaring at him.

"Come on, Warren. Try and show a little class, will you?".

"We're not gonna show class to somebody who's sitting here telling lies about my parents and me", Aimee exclaimed at him before Ed could say anything. The father just smirked slightly at his daughter proudly.

"Be careful, who you called a liar?".

"What the hell are you going to do about it?", Aimee shot back with a challenging look.

"Is that a challenge? Do I have to tell everyone that mummy and daddy didn't want you in the first place?". This made Ed stand up angrily and so did Lorraine.

"You just told me. Everyone told me. I don't have to be reminded so many times", Aimee says. "And we're not liars".

"Prove it", Dr. Steven Kaplan exclaimed standing up lifting up his sleeve as the audience 'ooh' at the scene. Aimee was about to at him when Ed pulled his daughter aside with Lorraine following behind.

"Will you take a breath?", she heard her mom tell her father who count to ten after. "And you? Will you calm down?".

"I won't calm down. I act like I'm not affected but do you know how many times people tell me that you and dad don't want me? That I'm an accidental baby", Aimee's lips curled up slightly in anger. "You don't have to lie. Every time I touch you or dad I can see it. The time when you told dad you were pregnant with me. You didn't want me. I understand cause you weren't ready but do you have to lie to make me feel better? To be honest, it makes me feel hurt. I'm staying over at Drew's, I'll see you tomorrow".

"Give her time", Ed says after counting.

"She's just been through too much. I don't like it", Lorraine wiped the tear that was about to fall