𝟑.

"My mum plucked some strawberrys. I washed them already". Drew placed the container of strawberries infront of his girlfriend. "Are you okay? You don't have to talk about it". He sat next to her in his living room.

"I'm okay, just the interview went bad", she answered widing her eyes before taking a bite out of the strawberry.

"I know... I saw. You look pretty". He leaned down trailing kisses up her neck to her jaw. He grabbed the strawberries placing it away from Aimee who whined. "You can have some after I make you feel better". He unbuckled the belt that holds the dress suit around her body throwing it to the ground.

He then look up at her for consent which she nodded. Drew then open her dress suit open to see her matching green lace set which made him internally groan. He kissed her lips moving to her neck sucking that spot that made her go crazy. She was still impressed at how he knew where the spot was.

"Please...", she gasped pushing his bare shoulders down where she wants. He unclipped her bra placing his mouth on her as he moved down kissing her stomach.

"You're so beautiful", he breathed out.

"You tell me that every day", she giggled running her fingers down his chiseled chest.

"And I'll never stop telling you that".

-------------

"Are you hungry? I can't cook. I can make toast", Drew suggested laying down on the couch under the blanket with Aimee in his arms.

"I can cook. What do you want?", she asked resting her head on his bare chest while he rubbed up and down her bare back.

"Do you know how to make steak? I got some from dad". She nodded sitting up grabbing her bra and underwear putting them on. She then walked to the kitchen looking into the freezer taking out the already-seasoned steak. "I like this".

"Like what?", she started cooking as he leaned on the kitchen counter with boxers on.

"This. Half naked in the kitchen. Waking up to see your face. I can't wait until I marry you... I get to see you every day when I sleep and wake up", Drew confesses.

"Me too. I want to spend my life with you". She smiled at him before shifting her eyes to the steak. He can't help but stare at some scars on her body. Like the fading scar on her stomach, shoulders, and thigh. "The scars are still healing. It'll take time".

"I just can't look at you without it coming back into my head. The scissors sticking out from your stomach. When you sat there on the chair with your blood covering your body".

"But I'm okay now. I can't say I promise to not get hurt cause I might get hurt again but I'll just promise that I will be fine", she kissed his lips. "Foods done".