𝟑.

Aimee's outfit is above
Left: Outfit without the hat
Right: Lorraine's present to Aimee
~~~

"Can I try?", Drew asked Aimee who was feeding the chickens. She nodded opening the gate slightly for him to enter. "What do I do?".

"Just put their food in your palm and they'll eat from there", she grabbed his hand gently placing the chicken food into his hand. He hesitantly reached his hand forward. "They won't bite".

"I can't. They look scary, especially that one", he pointed at the white chicken with slightly red eyes.

"You're scared of chickens but not haunted house. I don't understand you sometimes. Just slowly stretch your arm out", Aimee muttered getting close to him to grab his hand and slowly moved his hand out. Both watched as the chicken walked closer eating their food from Drew's hand.

"This is not bad", he muttered lowly turning his head to face her when his breath hitched at how close they were. She looked beautiful he thought. The morning sun made her glow more and how it made her brown hair look lighter so did her eyes, it was shining. Her side profile was amazing. She was amazingly beautiful.

Ever since the incident when Daniela let Annabelle out of her box, the two had gotten closer but still didn't find the courage to tell each other how they felt.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer", Aimee broke the silence turning her head to look at him not fazed at how close their faces were. But she was freaking out inside.

"Are you guys going to kiss?", Judy asked causing both the young adults to move away from each other quickly. Aimee lost her balance from crouching and landed on her butt hard while Drew... knocked the chicken water bowl down.

"Shoot... I spilled water", Drew made a scared face while wiping his wet sleeve.

"Judy, do you mind getting dad's spare black shirt?", Aimee asked her sister who nodded running away. "Come with me. I'll get you a towel". She grabbed his hand walking to the house hand in hand.

"Oh dear, what happened?", Lorraine asked getting up from the couch placing her newspaper on the coffee table to grab a clean towel.

"He fell... his fine though. Are you okay?", Aimee asked Drew who nodded smiling. Ed narrowed his eyes before letting out a fake cough which made him smirk when the two let go of each other's hands. Lorraine turned around giving her husband a 'Really?' look. "Thank you, Judy".

"The toilets is strai-".

"I know where the toilet is, Aimee, but thank you for telling me". She watched as he walked away to the toilet.

"Okay... there's an interviewer coming over soon to take a look at the room just to let you know", Ed says walking away not before giving a kiss to his wife.

"Thanks for the shirt", Drew thanked her walking over to sit next to Aimee who was watching an advertisement about a fish tank. "I'm going to take off now".

"What? Why? Can't you stay longer?", Aimee asked frantically. She made a face when she realized how desperate she sound.

"You want me to stay longer", he asked smirking at her. That freaking smirk made her heart beat faster than usual.