The drama I had to endure in space of few hours almost made me loose my sanity!

So after we arrived at the no paparazzi as per Ayo's request private service. Ayo's family were inconsolable, to think earlier at the house they were all in good spirit, they were mourning hard!

Well, they finally calmed only for Jada to decide she wanted to put on a show! She came in dressed with the most dramatic outfit! Plus the way that bitch started wailing on top her voice, you would think it was her mom who died.

I instantly cursed whoever invited her. Her attention seeking ass was doing too much even Ayo could not hide his irritation, my baby kept shaking his head and I'm sure he was regretting the fact that he actually knew her from somewhere.

Speaking of Ayo, he went through the service like a damn ghost, he didn't acknowledge nobody, except hold my hand all through! When he was asked to give his speech, my husband rarely spoke for five minutes! After that all he did was nod or gave what resembled a smile. Plus Amaya who decided she couldn't breathe without him, atleast she took his mind off everything.

Now at the reception, filled with the whole country, Ayo disappeared to his seat leaving me to handle everything!

I was chaperoning the entire event, playing hostess, plus the pretty wife, I've lost count how many people introduced themselves to me or how many pictures I've had to pose for.

"Liyah!" Steph calls on me, I dance my way towards their table, they were able to make it down for burial. I was grateful for their support. I had a special server attending to them only.

"Girl you look stressed!" Sean frowns at me, "your outfit is giving bad bitch though." They all looked amazing in their aso ebi attire.

"Where's Ayo anyway?" Thyra questions sipping wine.

"He's dancing with his sisters.Y'all look hella cute!" I told them.

Steph flip her hair, "Girl please, these bitch ain't on my level! Ya know that right and besides who made the guest list?"

I shrug, "Ayo sisters and I" Ayo left the entire planning to me, he wouldn't even listen when I tried to get him involved. All he said was I trust you wifey make it perfect. "Why you asking?"

"'Girl the whole Nigeria elite is here! They all acting real important!"

I laugh, swears when we arrived Ayo asked me who made the guest list, I left that to his sisters because I didn't know anyone in Nigeria but Baba Are assisted.

Sean opens a bottle of Azul, "Yeah, they all tryna talk to him but he aren't paying attention!"

I glance at Ayo, he was spraying money on his sisters dancing happily. He wasn't paying attention and trust he wouldn't pay any. I pout watching him, I miss him, yeah I see him everyday but it wasn't like how it was before.

"Liyah!?"

"Huh?" I blink rapidly, "what were y'all saying?"

"We were asking if you're good" Thyra replies.

"Yes but you were staring at Ayo" Steph adds.