90 - Aaliyah

I enter the bedroom exhausted and tired from the party, my face hurt from smiling and crying too much. I was so happy the house warming was a grand success. I kicked off the sliders as I went to the bathroom. During my party my feet started hurting so I changed into one of Ayo sliders. I rinsed my mouth, came back to the bedroom.

I slowly slid the dress off my body and stood in front of the three way mirror wearing only a black lace see-through lingerie. I wipe the makeup off my face and sigh staring at myself in the darkness. My curves were everywhere, my ass has gotten bigger and hella voluptuous now. My mind went back to what my friends said about Ayo and I not having sex. My body missed him so much!

I was going to take off the bra when Ayo coughed and the light came on. I almost fell out of shock and grab the nearest thing beside me. My phone.

"Ayo??"

Ayo sat on the bed, he licks his lips at the sight of my body. "Hi wifey."

"God you scared me! when did you get here?" I demanded, last I saw him he was saying goodnight to his family.

"A while ago, I was waiting for you" He smirks at my breast.

"Waiting for me?" I raise a brow confused. "Waiting for me why?"

Ayo shrugs. "You enjoyed the party yeah?"

"Yeah?" I turn back to wiping the makeup off my face. I could see his eyes hungrily rakes up and down my body like he could just devour me.

"Listen Aaliyah I'm really sorry for everything that happened before, I really am" he said breathlessly as he came to stand behind me.

"You've said that before and I said I've forgiven you."

Ayo licks his lips. "I know, I'm still sorry."

I raise my brow at him. "How long do you intend on apologizing though?"

He shrugs his eyes not leaving my breast. "Till you forgive me."

I scoff, "I don't want to have sex Ayo" I hissed even though my pussy was already throbbing for him.

He looks down at my body and smirks, "your body don't agree wifey" he eyes me hungrily.

I look down at my nipples that were suddenly hard and pointed, those bloody betrayers. I dive to pick my clothes but he stopped me.

"No! Please don't hide your beautiful body from me!!" he say slowly walking to me. My hands drop to my side as Ayo ran his hand over my hard nipples. I close my eyes, God it felt right! I wanted him so bad, so bad but I decided to play hard to get like I didn't want him even if it was a lie so I stepped back.

"You broke my heart Ayo. I'm tired of hearing you're sorry then you do the same thing all over I......"

"And I'm back on my knees begging for your forgiveness. Wifey I know I fucked up but I can't live without you. I haven't been the same after you stopped talking to me" he say desperately. 

I sigh and turn my back on him.

"Give me one reason why I should believe you?" I ask in a low voice.