31- Aaliyah

wizkidayo
20m ago

wizkidayo✅20m ago

Wifey ❤️🤰

~

Stirring myself awake I sat up and reached for my ringing phone from the left bed stand. I swipe the answer button and raise it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Bitch where you been? Are you even alive?!" Steph inpatient voice spoke immediately.

I roll my eyes, "I was napping Steph what is it?"

"Check Instagram and call me back! I'm gonna kill a bitch!" She hung up before I could breath. I roll my eyes again, I click on app and frown when I saw the news.

Wizkid release new music video from his album, I kept scrolling unsure of what exactly Steph wanted me to check, on cue Jada smelly ass page pops up, her new post had my mouth hanging up.

She posted a picture of herself, Ayo and Zion goofing around, smiling at each other with the caption perfect family. I click on the comments and felt my blood boil with rage. Perfect family my foot. I exit the app and dialed Ayo number. I kept getting his voicemails. Let me find out he's not in the house!

I threw the covers and stood up, slid my feet into Ayo Gucci slippers I match downstairs, ready to kill Ayo. Oh God let him be no where near the house!! I'll show him crazy!

"Ayo?!!!" I screamed from the top of the stairs, no answer. Where the fuck did his stupid ass go? With one arm on the banisters I supported myself down the staircase. "Ayo!!' I burst into living room to find Ayo relaxing casually, legs folded, eyes on his phone, the new music video playing on the large tv.

Anger filled my soul.

"How could you!!!" I threw my phone at him, it fell beside him on the couch.

Ayo jump up confuse. "Aaliyah what's wrong?! Are you okay!!"

"How could you! I thought you said you weren't working with her anymore!!! So you're still with her!!" I screamed on top of my lungs at him breathing like I was going into war.

"What are you talking about?" He had his usual 'I don't know what you're talking about face'

"Don't act coy!!" I grab the throw pillows from the nearest sofa and start throwing them at him with all my strength.

Ayo dodges each "Aaliyah stop! What are you talking about? What did I do!"

"Don't act stupid with me Ayo! It's all over Instagram!"