35 - Aaliyah

AALIYAH☑️ @aaliyahb

46788💬| 12,789🔄| 89,789❤️_

_

🌹July🌹

I felt around the bed for looking for Ayo but he wasn't laying beside me. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. Reaching for my phone I climbed off the bed. The laziness in me texted Ayo and asked where he was, I knew he was probably watching tv downstairs or in his studio. I walked out of the room across the hallway to Amaya room. I didn't want to wake her up so I turned on the night light. My baby was still sleeping. I took out my phone and recorded her on my Instagram story.

I walked out of the room back to ours, I enter the en-suite bathroom to take a shower before Amaya wakes up or Ayo comes in. We still weren't having sex, I knew how much he must miss it but he wouldn't unless I gave him the go ahead. After my shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I dropped my towel and lathered lotion on my skin. I looked myself in the mirror and my whole mood changed. I was still on the journey to loss my baby weight, my thighs were too thick, my ass too big, my boobs too huge, my stomach still had a pudge, my waist no longer snatched and my back fat was saying hello. I looked terrible!

I turned to my side and sucked in my stomach trying to convince myself that I still looked God. I need to go back to work soon! I held my stomach, I traced the cesarean scar with a finger, a single tear dropped from my ear.

"You look beautiful" I hear Ayo say causing me to jump. I clutch my chest, "you scared me! How long you been standing there?"

He just ignores me and walked over, he wrap his arms around my shoulder. Ayo pecks my cheeks, "You look beautiful" he repeats.

"I don't think so" I turn back to the mirror, Ayo kiss my shoulder then rest his chin on it. "Because of the scar? The doctor said it would fade off."

I roll my eyes, "it's not just that"

"What is it then?"

"Everything! I'm too fat!"

Ayo shook his head, "you just had a baby Wifey and barely look like it, are you looking at yourself for real?"

"Of course! Whatcha mean? I'm always looking at myself" I tug on my stomach.

"Aaliyah? You just had Amaya a month ago and have been on bed rest since. You have to give your body chance to adjust. You carried her for 9 months your body isn't going to be back to normal overnight. Be realistic and stop comparing yourself to those Instagram models."