88 - Ayo

"So how has everything been? I want to hear everything" Dr Mary smile at us. Today was therapy session. I was glad that Aaliyah insisted that we kept going. To be honest the session proved to be very useful to us especially me.

I got to understand Aaliyah more and I realize that I was mostly at fault for everything we've been going through. Also when I found out Aaliyah had sex with Steph, I won't lie I wasn't surprised, it had crossed my mind few times that they must've done it, I mean they're both beautiful women and they basically see each naked all the time.

Though I won't lie, the thought that Stephanie has sucked my wife's pussy is weird to think about. Either way I was cool with it as long as it doesn't happen again or I don't find out about it again.

"It's been great" Aaliyah replies. As the days passed we we're slowly getting back to how we were before. She mostly stayed in my hotel, scratch that Aaliyah was always at my hotel, she was always in my face gushing about the new house. "Oh we bought a new house!" Aaliyah squeals.

"Really? That sounds huge" Dr Mary say.

"Oh it is! The house is so beautiful! The house warming party is few weeks from now! I've been busy with the decorations and all!"Aaliyah gushed.

I smile at my wife. Ever since I bought the house in her name Aaliyah has been going on and on about it. I bought the house in her name to prove that I was ready to do everything to show her I was changed man.

"I will send you an invite Dr Mary" Aaliyah said.

"Oh please do" dr Mary laugh. She face me. "And Mr Balogun, how is everything going?"

I clear my throat. "Well like my wife said, it's been great, we're taking things slow and steady."

Aaliyah nods her head. "We went on a date last week."

Dr Mary nods her head. "That's huge progress. Have you spoken to your baby mama Mr Balogun? I mean the pregnant one?"

Both women turn to look at me. I shrug my shoulders. "No."

"Why?"

I shrug again. "Nothing." Honestly I don't want anything to do with Jada or her predicament. She brought whatever was happening to her when she decided to be petty on herself. I don't care if she tells the world that I was deadbeat or anything, it still won't change my mind.

"Well have she reached out to you in anyway?" Dr Mary asked.

"I blocked her from reaching me"

"Oh she broke into his hotel room few week ago" Aaliyah injects.

Dr Mary raised a brow, "She did?"

"Yes" I nod my head. I swear if Aaliyah wasn't there the day I found Jada in my hotel room, heaven knows I would've slapped the evil spirit inside her out!

"And what did you do?" Dr Mary questioned. I swear this Dr Mary was too nosy! She always wanted to know everything! Her questions was getting too long for my liking.

"I asked her to leave, what else?"

"And do you feel any remorse?"