94 - Ayo ~ 2

"Turn over wifey, I wanna hit from behind" I told her. Aaliyah doesn't complain instead she obediently bends over, I grin and moved my hands up and down her toned legs to her wet dripping pussy.

"Fuck me please"

I grip her ass pushing my hard length against my ass."You want me to fuck you?" I ask dry humping her.

"Yes bab_y" a moan escape her lips. I had her where I wanted.

"How?"I dry hump her even faster, I knew I was teasing even though I was desperate. "Hard! Please! Fuck my pussy!" she sounded desperate and that was what I loved.

I push her against her, separating her ass cheeks I push my dick inside without any warning, She grip the hard wood,"Fuck!"

Gripping her waist tight I pump my dick faster in and out of her. "ohh daddddyyyyy...." her voice trails off as I continually hit her g-spot.

I pull out and slam even harder inside her.

"Ayo!!!!" Aaliyah scream out.

I wasn't even bothered if the entire stadium heard her voice as long as she was getting fucked I was pleased. Aaliyah held on the table tight as I push myself even harder inside me, I slap her ass few times. I laugh when she starts twerking against my dick.

Aaliyah turn her head to look at me, I wink at her making her blush. I bit my lips injuring her pussy sweetly,

"Babbbyyyyy" her voice trails off as she cums all over my dick, my hot seed shooting inside my womb.

I slap her butt, pulling out. Aaliyah hopped off the table and I grab the napkin container on the table, I gave them to her. She wipes the cum and tried fixing whatever makeup she could save on her face.

I came back out, dressed for the show which was starting in thirty minutes, Aaliyah was re-applying more gloss on her lips.

I go to stand behind her. I peck the back of her head. "You did amazing wifey" I kiss her cheeks.

Aaliyah smile, "Thank you baby." She turns to help me with my jewelry. "I'm so proud of you baby."

"Thank you wifey."

After I finished getting dressed, I grabbed her hand and we walked out together.

_

2pm

My party track Joro closed the show in style as flames and fireworks lit up the night sky to create an incandescent conclusion to another successful music event.

"Goodnight London and Thank you for the love!!!" I screamed into the microphone exiting the stage.

Immediately I arrived backstage, I was met by my excited staffs and team. They all kept chanting congratulations and how proud they were about my performance.

I was still super hyped from the 800k fans screaming my name plus the pills, I was on top of the world with no worries in the world, aside my 100k diamond ring that fell in the crowd when I threw my jackets