76 - Aaliyah

I swear I wasn't going to come. I swear on my life I wasn't. I wanted Ayo know what it felt like to be unappreciated and unheard of, I wanted him to give him a dose of his own medicine. But my friends came over and talked sense to me. Instead of supporting me they made me feel guilty especially Steph who was supposed to be my partner in hate she made me feel guilty then Amaya kept crying for her daddy which only made me feel more guilty and cruel.

So after their prep talk, we all packed our bags and jet over to Paris. Currently we were in the presidential suite getting ready for the show starting in few hours.

"So what do you think? Hair up or down?" I ask no one in particular.

"I think you should wear it down, it suites your outfit" Steph replies applying concealer on her face. Thyra stood beside her applying blush, I turn back to the mirror and brushed my hair down. Sean enters dressed really cute.

I glance at him, he was texting on his phone. "Soooo Sean how's Akeem?"

"Ha Yes! That's cute guy from Ayo's birthday, that's right how is he? You didn't tell us what happened" Steph snap her fingers.

Sean shrug, he lean against the door and watched us, "Well where do I start from?"

"From the beginning!" I roll my eyes, what does he mean where should he start from. Sean cleared his throat, "Well his name is Akeem Johnson and he's owns a real estate firm, he's thirty one, a single dad from his previous marriage and..."

"Hold up he's divorced?!" I cut in.

"Yes, he and his wife didn't work out because he found out he was gay, so he ended everything but still co-parents, his ex is remarried and he wants a serious relationship."

"And?" I raise my brow at Sean, we all turned to look at him expectantly. "And?" Steph repeats.

Sean shrugs, "And we're taking things slow."

"That's bullshit! What do you mean taking things slow?" I frown

Sean roll his eyes, he adjust the collar of his dress shirt, "Akeem is based here in London, for us to be serious means moving down to London and I'm not willing to do that now"

"Why not? Aaliyah moved down when she married Ayo" Thyra points out. "Fact!" When Ayo and I got married I had to move all the way from America down to London for him.

"Key word married! We're not married yet and he's also not planning to remarry, also I don't know if it'll work out like I don't want to make any quick decision to later regret it, for now we're barely two months in, we're still just talking and.."

"Fucking? Tell me you've at least fucked him!" Steph sass

Sean shook his head, "Once and we didn't go all the way because he wants to take things slow, that's the problem I don't want to take things slow! I want everything know and not worry about tomorrow!"

I shake my head, "I understand where you're coming from but you're not getting any younger Sean and if Akeem wants to take things slow, just go along with the ride who knows you might become a Mr Johnson soon" I wink making him laugh. "Man I want to be a bridesmaid ya know, I wanna watch y'all walk down that aisle!"