36 - Aaliyah

🌹July 16th🌹

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday baby daddy, happy birthday to you" I sang for Ayo. He laid on the bed completely tired from whatever event he had yesterday.

My husband opens his eyes, a big smile on his face. He roll on his back and sat himself up. "Happy birthday baby" I smile at him again.

All smiles back, "Thank you Wifey" I lean towards him and kiss him fully on the lips. I place Amaya in his arms, Ayo kiss our daughter on the cheeks, she squeals and wraps her tiny arms around his neck, Ayo laughs while I stood up and went to get his gifts.

I came back in with a cake shaped in the thirty one number. I held it in front of him, Amaya tried to dig her chubby small hands into the cake but Ayo quickly caught her arms. "Don't ruins daddy's cake princess" he blew kisses on her stomach making her laugh.

"Make a wish" I tell Ayo after I lit the candles. Ayo leans towards the cake, he blew out the candles, closed his eyes for a minute then opens them with his sweetest smile. I place the cake on the table and came back to bed with his gifts.

Ayo set Amaya on his laps so he could open the wrapped boxes. Amaya grab the wrapping papers with her chubby fingers squealing as she did. Ayo shook his head and laughed with her.

He opens the first box to reveal two God face diamond pendants, the second gifts was a full jewelry set from Rolex.

"Wifey this looks damn expensive!" Ayo exclaims.

"Nothing is too expensive for my baby daddy" I cheese at him. Ayo looks at me for a minute, "come here" I lean closer, he grab my face with one hand and placed the most watery kiss on my lips. We were almost making out then Amaya burst into tears.

I roll my eyes as Ayo broke the kiss, he take his attention to his princess and cooed her calmly. I made a face at Amaya, Ayo notice and laughed. "You're so cute Wifey, Thank you for my gifts"

"You're welcome baby! Come on gimme Amaya then go shower, I prepared breakfast" I grab a crying Amaya out of his arms and walked out of the room.

After propping her on her seat, I went on instagram to post Ayo pictures. All the photos I found were unaware or he was typing on his phone. I posted one anyway.

liked by stefflondon, burnaboygram, skepta, champagnepapi, virgilablorh and 234,679 othersaaliyahb happy birthday to the love of my life, you're a year wiser, a year older

aaliyahb happy birthday to the love of my life, you're a year wiser, a year older. I will not trade you for anything in the world. Thank you for all your love, patience and understanding especially when our baby was born, you stayed with me throughout my recovery. I can't even explain how much I love you Ayo. You are my greatest love and I wish you all the happiness in the world @wizkidayo happy birthday once again from Amaya and I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
view 45678 comments
skepta happy birthday @wizkidayo
naomicampbell  happy birthday @wizkidayo God bless your family ❤️
burnaboygram happy birthday brother