16 - Ayo

We were getting ready to hit the club. It was Christmas Eve. I was in the winery pouring himself a drink, I thought about how far Aaliyah and I have come in our marriage, in few weeks we'll be celebrating our three years anniversary, we aren't perfect but we're getting there. I checked my Rolex wristwatch the one Aaliyah gave me for my birthday earlier this year. 10:30 we were running late. I wondered what she was still doing.

"Babe?"-I enter the bedroom, she was still applying makeup what??? -"what are you still doing?"

"I'm almost done baby just gotta apply the finishing touch" she apply the lipstick over her lips that already had lipstick on it. 

I lean on the door and roll my eyes. Finishing touch?? I always wondered what was wrong with girls and makeup? Not that I was against it,I just felt it took too much time, especially when it came to Aaliyah.

Finally feeling she looks perfect Aaliyah dropped the lipstick and took off the robe she wore over her dress, she face me. "How do I look?"

I smirk. The colored dress she wore was all covered except the long slit that showed off her toned left thighs, she matched up with white heels.

Damn she was sexy asf!!. I drop the glass and pick her up. "I could fuck you right now" I murmured rubbing her ass. 

Aaliyah threw her head back and laughed, "that can wait ain't we late?"

I grip her ass and nibble her neck. "So? We can go later" She was a major turn to me.

"Ayo you're gonna leave hickey's on me, let me down!!" she say and jump down. She smooth her dress and grab her purse. She took my hand and pull me out against my protest of staying a while.

We were met at the back entrance where my friends and securities were waiting for us, we highlighted as I dabbed my friends, Aaliyah hugged most of them. Around them were women dressed in the most skimpiest of all clothes, they looked like they were all going to strip. I knew this was how it was done, girls would be made available for the guys.  Most of them were staring daggers at Aaliyah,she scoffs and took me hands. I smirks and put my hand around her waist with the 'she's mine' smile, I knew that guys were looking at her lustfully and girls looked at her with envy.

"You owe me one tonight"I whispered in her ear. Aaliyah laugh as they walk in,the girls first,securities next followed by both of them then his friends.

  Inside they were led to a private cabana where they were met by different people.

"That's Burna and Steph holding each other" I whisper at Aaliyah, she looks at them and gasp.

"Wait his arms are around her?" She ask.

I laugh. "told ya, you owe me 10k wifey" I knew they were going to fuck when they got home my guy doesn't waste time. I would do the same if Aaliyah was mad at me, apologize then make sweet love to her.

"Starboy in the mother fucking building!!!" The MC yells in the microphone. The crowd cheered as we made our way to our cabana. Burna and Steph came over. I dab my guy and we shared a knowing smirk.

We were served drinks, we sat down and spoke to each other. The club was filled to the brim with people who came out to celebrate.