49 - Aaliayah

AALIYAH @aaliyahb

🖤👩‍❤️‍👩

_

I park my Rolls Royce in the driveway and stepped out. I cross over to the left side and unhook Amaya from her car seat. The front door opens to reveal a smiling Stephanie.

"Aaliyah!!" Stephanie squeals running down the marble steps. I smile back at my best friend. "Heyyy" she pull me into her arms in the tightest hug ever.

"Hey baby" Steph collects a squealing Amaya from my arms, she bounce her in her arms making baby noises that only got my baby hyped up. Steph turns to me, "come on in, it's a full house anyway"

"When is it not?" I roll my eyes draping the diaper bag around my shoulders. We both walk into the house. Steph house was full indeed, being the family oriented woman that she was, her entire family member stays with her in the ten bedroom mansion.

Steph announce shutting the marble door behind her.
"Where's everyone though?" I look around. "They're in the sitting room" Steph pulls me toward the sitting room. The rest were gathered around the television.

"Aaliyah!" It was her mother Rhea who saw me first, Steph and her mom really looked alike so much. "Hi aunt" I smile at the woman, Aunt Rhea pulls me into her arms, I remember when the sleepovers I had at Aunt Rhea house back when they stayed in New York.

"You look so good! I mean look at that ass and that smile!" Aunt Rhea pats my cheeks. I smile fully at her, "Thank you Aunty"

Aunt Rhea turns to Steph, "oh let me carry Amaya" she collects Amaya from her daughter. "You're so cute!" She cooed making Amaya laugh. "Ooh she's teething already?"

"Yeah, shes even trying to talk, i won't be shocked if her first word is dada" I roll my eyes.

Steph slap my ass playfully, "You're so jealous!"

Aunt Rhea laughs, "girl she's her daddy's spitting image!"

Yeah right

"Liyah" Steph younger sister Shemara smiles at me, I smile at her as we hug. "Girl where your booty getting big too?" I raise a playfully brow.

Shemara grin, "I don't know I guess it in my gene, I mean look at Mom and Steph"

"You gotta admit the gene strong as fuck!" Steph starts twerking causing us to laugh.

"YAYA!" The only person in the world who calls me YAYA was Steph eight year old son and my godchild Jaden. He hugs my legs. I bend to his eye level and hug him properly. "Hi baby"