25 - Ayo

The flight back to London was very quiet, I sat far away from the boys and stare at my phone. It's been three days and Aaliyah still wasn't talking to me. It made me worried and confused. How do I beg her? How do I explain to her?

I can't tell her about Jada purposely being bitchy to her or it'll cause another fight. The new year fight was still in my head, days after the fight I still didn't believe Aaliyah had that type of strength in her to beat up two sisters at the same time.

Now that I knew Jada true intentions I was sticking with my wife no more taking Jada sides. I even acted like I didn't see the drama on Aaliyah live where she called Jada a deadbeat mom. Coming to think of it I wondered why Zion wasn't in school and why she wasn't even plaiting his hair, she suggested to keep it and wont even maintain it!!! What the hell was Jada problem???

I click on the pictures Aaliyah posted. It was the Photoshoot she told me about. I click the like button and dropped a comment.

liked by stefflondon, msbanks, avajones and 890,678 othersview 18,907 commentsaaliyahb My bundle of joy, I can't wait till you are born so I can give give you all the world

view 18,907 comments
aaliyahb My bundle of joy, I can't wait till you are born so I can give give you all the world. My little princess. Mommy's little princess. I haven't met you but I'm already in love with you. I promise to love you, protect you, take care of you. Baby A❤️❤️ #babyontheway #mommy×daughter
stefflondon God bless my godchild❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
avajones my niece on the way💕💕
msbanks God bless mother and child 💜💗
wizkidayo I love both of you ❤️❤️

Everyone in the jet noticed my mood so they didn't try talking to me. I was worried and pissed off. When the jet landed I grabbed my duffel and instructed Roy to drive me home not even caring if the rest slept at the airport.

I quietly shut the door behind me the mansion was fucking dark and quiet. It was five in the morning. All the pleas to travel in the morning turned on deaf ears, staying one more day without my wife talking to me was killing me.

I cross the front hallway to the sitting room a huge frame of Aaliyah shoot hung on the wall. She was really pretty in it. Thinking of her I wondered where she was, I was still blocked from calling or texting her. I guess we'll talk in the morning as she might be sleeping and....

"Where are you coming from?" Aaliyah voice rang out from nowhere. I jumped in fear clutching my chest as I cursed under the breathe. God she scared me.

"Aaliyah?"

She sat on the bottom of stairs and glare at me down at me. Why wasn't she sleeping. She tied a robe around her waist, her hair pulled in a messy bun. Atleast she hasn't packed her bags yet.