66 - Ayo

"I don't like it!" Aaliyah roll her eyes for the millionth time that evening. So earlier we watched the music video for True Love off my new album. The video was accepted worldwide with love except Aaliyah who swore she hated it.

I counted to five before I turn to her, "What exactly don't you like about it?"

"Everything? Why did you let her touch on you like that!" Aaliyah spat rolling her eyes again. If you're wondering who or how I was touched on. Winnie Harlow was the main girl and we were even intimate in it as she claimed. I knew from when she started rolling her eyes there was going to be an issue.

I sigh, "It's just a music video Aaliyah, it's nothing serious." For real I was getting tired of Aaliyah always picking fights over everything.

"I still don't care! She was rubbing on you! I bet her two color ass was happy she got to touch on you after she don swear she was your biggest fan!" Aaliyah snapped. I peer at her through the front view mirror. We were going for a dinner party at Ritz London to celebrate the video and other wins the album has made.

"Wifey?"

Aaliyah scoffs and fold her arm over her chest, the gesture pushed her big juicy cleavage upward, she was dressed in a very nice black sleek dress, her hair rolled in tight bun. She was breathtaking. I slide my hands on her thighs, I massage it slowly, she glare at me and scoff again.

"You told me the video wasn't intimate Ayo, I should've known with the way Winnie kept announcing about the video!" She stubbornly said. I didn't count the video as anything intimate because it's just a music video but Aaliyah stubbornly found fault with everything! I shook my head and didn't say anything. I pull the Rolls Royce Phantom into the restaurant, I turn off the engine and turn to Aaliyah.

"Wifey Listen, I'm sorry you feel the video is too intimate okay? Please can you just stay calm till we get back home?" I begged/told her, I don't mind Aaliyah whining about anything when we're at home but in public? And besides I know why I was begging in advance.

Aaliyah roll her eyes, "Fine!"

"Wifey?"

"Don't let me change my mind Ayo" she roll her eyes again. I grip her thighs tighter, I lean over and turn her face towards me. "Please wifey?"

Aaliyah sigh, "Alright fine! But when we get home I'm punching you!" She say with a small smile. I smile back and peck her lips. "Alright wifey thank you."

Aaliyah pucker her lips for another kiss, I peck her again this time she frowned. "Man what's the grandma kiss for?"

I laugh and sat back in my seat, "Remember your lipstick?" Whenever I kissed her when she had lipstick on she would whine about me trying to ruin her makeup, believe me sometimes it's hard to please her. Aaliyah roll her eyes, "I don't care my man kiss me properly!" She lean over to me and press her lips on mine, I grin and kiss her back. Our mouth greasily rolled in sync because of her lipstick. Aaliyah breaks the kiss. She check her lipstick and frown. "My lipstick is ruined!"

I ignored her and wipe my mouth while she reapplied her lipstick.

"You done?"

"Yes" she grab her purse, we got down. I gave my keys to valet, grabbing her hands. We were attacked immediately by mobs of paparazzis screaming to get pictures of us, Roy, Kenny and Baba Are met us at the entrance, I dabbed all of them, Aaliyah waves.