87 - Aaliyah

"I swear to God y'all have to help me decide what to wear!" I exclaim to my best friends through face time. After the video shoot, Ayo asked me to get ready that he wanted to take me on a date. I was very excited and at the same time fucking nervous! Immediately I got home I called my friends to help me decide what to wear.

"I think you should wear the black" Steph said.

"Oh please, she's not mourning!" Thyra injects.

Steph roll her eyes, "You say it like black is only meant for funerals!" She squints her eyes at me, "Bitch wear the black dress!"

Thyra made a throaty sound, "Let's ask Sean, after all he's the stylist here, Sean!!"

We all waited for Sean to speak up. Sean came into the camera looking confused. He press his face closer to the camera then frown.

"Why are y'all looking at me like that?" He finally asked.

We all groan loud, Steph click her tongue, "Aaliyah needs our help to pick her outfit!!"

"Yeah" Thyra says.

Sean struggles to do something off the screen making me peek my head closer. "Sean?"

Sean face the screen again, "Yeah? I'm here, stop pulling that cord Maya!!"

I roll my eyes in understanding, Sean was taking care of Amaya since I had to come back to Nigeria.

"Amaya sweetie don't take off your shoes!!" He screams/cajole my one and half year old baby. "I swear Liyah your child is gonna be the death of me!" Sean complains.

"Boy leave my baby alone!" I roll my eyes. "Sean I'm almost late aight? Can you help me figure out what to wear?"

Sean raise a brow, "Late for?"

I click my tongue, "Man I told ya Ayo and I are going on a date tonight!"

"Tonight?" Sean repeats.

I huff in frustration, "Nigga I told you already! Don't tell me you forgot!"

"Hey you can't blame me, your child is driving me crazy! Maya love stop pulling that plug!"

I raise a brow, "Why's my baby with a plug?" Ayo would kill me if anything happens to his daughter.

Sean stands up and came back with Amaya, Amaya waves at me. "Hi mommy!"

"Hi baby!"

"Now let's continue, so what's your plans for tonight, is it romantic?" Sean ask

"Of course its romantic!" Steph roll her eyes. "I bet she and Ayo are gonna have sex tonight!"

"Hey no talking shit around my baby!" I snapped before they went into details. The last thing I wanted was my baby saying shit.

"Whatever but we all know it's true" Steph click her tongue.

"You don't know that" Thyra defends me.

"We know that, right Sean?"

"In the spirit of not watching we say, I agree with Steph, I mean Aaliyah you can't deny you're not getting some tonight" Sean said.