Millie is a bit excited to have her sister here. But then were the moments the pair clashed together. It wasn't terrible just the pair being siblings. Already have to deal with each other being roommates. Even if they can already handle that that.

Moxxie just let the days go by.

Look while Moxxie is relieved that Sallie seems to be getting along well with the others. Great in the killing business side. They have been doing what they said they will be doing as they work at IMP. Still, they find Blitz attitude lately around them off. It was still Blitz but it felt weird. A different weird from Blitz before Sallie joins in. Didn't push it. The two of them are finally able to talk. Well, whatever you considered a conversation between the pair.

Now Moxxie was able to finish paper work early so wouldn't be in the office. So, they have been working, working in space. The closer they feel like they are getting it. It felt like another step in a different direction. It was slightly aggravating at times. Along with a few other gigs on the side. Like check on Bombproof but got to be careful with those four helpers. Or will hang out with the siblings or else they would tear the door down. So, sure those moments help out at time.

Then Octavia started to call.

Scratch that Octavia was already was along with texting. When they stayed with their Madre for a while. Reply back to small text. No, phone calls. Until finally I spoke with them.

It wasn't pretty at the beginning. Along with Moxxie got slightly annoyed. Not at Octavia but Stolas. Apparently, his daughter has no damn clue it was her mother who hired the assassin. A little part can understand why Stolas may be avoiding telling their daughter. At the same time are past the point to care. Which lead to them sending a text to Stolas.

Tell your daughter who hired Outlaw or I will. Do it before your so-called wife twists some words around!

Didn't care it sounded cruel. Or a threat. Quite honestly, would have mind telling her what they know but push it back. For Striker safety, but Stolas as well to get some kind of payback at their ex-wife to be. Also, they do not trust their own judgmental skills at the moment with their time and relationship with Striker. Then the relationship in general with Stolas.

Did Stolas tell Octavia? They aren't sure about the lack of texting. But the wife is what really makes them question how far she will go.

Stella Goetia.

Yes, they were told the name before by Stolas. Even the rare talks with Octavia about her. Along with the marriage when it was pop up. Then the whole family picture being shattered when the mask was taken off. Yet, Moxxie never went too far about really knowing about her besides the comments to either divorce early, get away and were a few other things mention. At that time Stolas was finally going through the divorce.

Wish it was sooner in the early years. But wishes are fantasies. Unless you finally do it.

How they wish at times to just get rid of a problem or two early. Or right now? It would just be so damn easy.

Yet, they aren't doing anything because Doc Medea asked them not to. To have faith in them.

Medea.

Okay, Moxxie beginning to have questions about the Doctor they want to ask soon. This connection for one with this group that came that day to the cave. From all they were able to gather these imps, along with a few others were Wrath personal squad of sorts. It was confusing to them. Medea knew these high up connections. Sure, they can understand like a former Doctor to work for them. Yet, to go this far to make sure Striker wouldn't be killed. But will be lock up here in Wrath till this whole kill mess was settled down.