"Welcome, I'm Dr. Somna you must Mr. or Ms. No Bingo. And this must be 'Tuna'."

"Loona." Just not going to try right now. Kept Loona focus on the posters of hellpups expressions. "She isn't a fan of this kind of work, so let's make this quick for all our sakes."

"Oho, come now; it can't be that bad. I see hellhounds every day," Dr. Somna smile. He jumps out the chair and walks to a box of needles, "there hasn't been one that has caused any issues."

Moxxie eyes widen at the gigantic syringe. Sees Loona try to turn her head and jump in the way for her to not see. "Eyes at the wall."

"Jeez calm your tits." Loona growled but eyes on the poster.

"Not bad idea to keep her calm."

"I am calm!"

"Loona wall now."

"I'm staring at the damn wall with the ugly freaks you piece of- "

POKE!

"There we go!"

Loona freezes.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it. She will feel some exhaustion which is normal. It should kick in a bit. Now will need to put the cone on and then- "

Loona snarled to turn to slash at him. Which resulted to Moxxie to leap out to save the poor pink fur goat.

That's a big no to the cone.

"You're not putting any stupid-WHAT THE FUCK?" Staring at the size of the needle she got the shot from.

"Get the cone."

"Fatty you're so dead! Same with you lamb chop!"

Moxxie toss the Somna in the chair and jump in the air as Loona leaps out. Lands on the exam table. "Loona, I want to get this over with now."

"Then you put the cone on to not seeing your ugly mug!"

"Cone. Now."

Loona growled at the Doctor as she snarled. Let out a howl. Began to charge at him. Then a body slam her down from behind. Yelp as she falls on the ground. Eyes look at Moxxie. Did they seriously tackle her down?

Why is she feeling dizzy? Shook her head as she tried to get the little imp off her back. It was so damn embarrassing. "Get off me you little old man!"

But they didn't.

"I said- "Couldn't speak. Or even move at all.

Moxxie grabbed the back of Loona neck very firmly. Watch the wild hellhound slit pupil enraged to slowly began to get dopey. Like roll in the back of her head at any second.

"Now."

A cone was soon put on Loona neck and snapped in place. Let go of her neck and got off her. Watch her slump to the ground.

"There we go! Here is a lollipop for your troubles!"

Loona swipes the lollipop and groans. Slowly forced herself up then she went into a slump. "Can we get the fuck out of here."

"Yes." Walks to the door

"Right let's go up front to make sure the next schedule- "

Moxxie open the door. Then suddenly he was hit with powder. Lots of damn gas. They choked and gagged. Took their glasses off to rub their face as it got there too. What the rat is this junk? It smells and tastes horrid!