Millie looking out the window with a grin. She points out a few spots they should visit afterwards.

Blitz is already on the freeway as he speeds up. The traffic is not too terrible but still want to get to the appointment on time. Small feedback to Millie.

Loona frozen in place. Only blinked once.

Moxxie was very silent.

"Look at that will be very early and done quick." Blitz grins as he glances at Loona. Small frown seeing his daughter like this. "It'll be fine sweetie. Got to do this for your health plus you have been going to Earth a lot."

The poor girl's tail tucked between her legs.

"-It'll be. All right were here!"

The van pulled up to view tall buildings. A hospital. A surgical wing. Even a Financial processing building was connected. A pretty waterfall flowing down in the hospital fountain. The floating rock is just in the right spot for the waterfall. St. An's was the hospital Blitz mentioned Loona needed to go to.

"Moxxie go inside to check in. I'll get Loona settle and out the van."

"Right." Moxxie open the door as they walked out. Kept the backpack close to them. Took a few steps but stopped to look at the waterfall like a stream going into the fountain.

"Now Loonia. Mox is going to be with you inside. It'll be over fast and quick." Blitz is doing his best to comfort his trembling daughter.

"Yeah, you won't feel it girl. Come on your badass." Millie helping out Blitz a bit.

"She right! You are a badass- "

RING!

Blitz pulled out his phone and answered. "Um Stolas did you need something. I'm in a middle of something."

"I understand Blitzy and truly sorry it's just it's seem I'm in a bad time yet again. Um I'm seem to have myself in a bit of stitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment." Stolas sounded very bored if annoyed on the phone. Like this was a normal everyday occurrence.

"Puff lucky bitch. How the fuck that happen? Thought you were busy today not having fun." Blitz asked, as he put the phone on speaker for the others to hear.

"Oh, it wasn't fun at all today. You see twenty minutes ago I was seeing my soon to be ex and brother-in-law- "

Thirty minutes ago, in Pride at a Café called Richest Cup Café. A Broadway looking sign that also added 'where the poor pour for you'.

Inside looks decently busy with a few demons around. Demons being either customers or workers.

In one section by the window, you see a table occupied by three. Along with a little tiny size imp in a big purple bow tie pouring tea at the table. Stolas, and Stella sitting across the other taking long sips of their tea while glaring at the other. The third being a peacock demon who was wearing a bright blue fur vest with a snowflake design in the center. A blue undershirt could be seen. A white-like clock to be mistaken for a dress. Could see his white, periwinkle and icy blue feathers behind him that was under the cloak. A turquoise crown that was on top of their periwinkle hair that looked like the style of a pixie cut with the back leads to a point. Light cyan eyes staring at the pair of them as they took sips of their teas.

"Stolas."

"Stella."

"Cu**"

"Witch."

"Aurgh." Andrealphus groan as they face palm. The little imp looking back and forth while they held the teapot up.

"FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!"