"Would have torn that in half."

"No, fun. But at last, maybe one day I'll see you in one."

"In your dreams."

"Want to hear them? I got lot but a few may have to be censor for your fuzzy head to handle."

Moxxie just walks to the couch as they muttered. Face heat up slightly. Can't believe they're losing their head over something over a comment. It's ridiculous. "Just clean your stuff, Butler."

"I'm the butler now? In my own home?"

"Yep. Congratulation you just level up." Sat down to wait along with stare at the tv.

Eventually Striker came over to sit down. But he had something behind his back. "Say Critter."

Let out a hum as they glance at him. Only to see their face a bit too close. Even their glasses started to fog up. Then suddenly they felt something in their hands. Look down to see a small square box like you would put a bracelet in or a gift card. They were a bit confused as they looked at Striker.

"Open it."

Took their slow ass time to lift the box up. Blink a bit confused to see a light blue-sliver oval jewel? Charm? It looks like it had a mold of star in the middle with a clip. Took it to study the coin size item. Turn it around to see an opening like a chain or even a ribbon to slide through. The notice a tiny S carved in an area. But hidden. "It's pretty."

Striker grins seeing them keep studying it. Then reach over to take it. Sees a confused look now. "Let me see the necklace."

Blink along with extra confused. Loosen their scarf up to take their necklace off. Then hands Striker the yellow star with the ribbon like chain. Watch him slide it off. Then put the star against the mold with a concentrated look.

A satisfied grin on their face to hear a small click. Take Moxxie hand to place the newly combine charm together. "Tada now the sharp points won't bother your neck. It aggravated me slightly at the time when I made it. Didn't have time to make the other part. Along with material around at the time wasn't right. But I got it down now. A star inside the moon."

"You made this. Like the star." Fingertips brushed the surface of the charm. "Always was a good craftsman."

"Can't brag too much since it's been a while. But I got to say I'm pleased about this one." He watches them keep tracing the star inside their new home. Reach out to take it back. Then slide it back on the choker. Hand it over.

"I still have that wood star you gave me?"

"Seriously?"

"Yep. Nope, not getting it back to fix it up."

"Destroyed my plan." A little huffed

Place the choker back around their neck. The sharp points from the star before didn't bother them. Even when their layer is added. Now just roundness they felt against their skin. Touch the charm they always put on the side of their neck. Look back at Striker to reach over to give them a kiss. Pull away before the snake had any other ideas. "Thank you."

"Well, if I get thank you rewards like that. I'll have to really up my game." Look at the charm pressed snuggly against their neck, with their scarf very loose for them to see it. They were only wearing loose shirts underneath the jacket. So, he got to see the sight better. It really did suit their whole appearance.

"You are spoiled."

"Naw I'm just greedy."

"Sure." Touch the charm. "May I asked why?"

"Call it another late many missed Birthday gifts. I also don't want anything for my own missed one. Well, besides a pretty gift wrap up in front of me." Smirk at their twitching look. Yet, the hint of flushed they try hide. Wrap their arms around them. To press themselves against their own body. Snick at the grumble with a small shudder. "Aww Critter trying to get away after such a thoughtful gift."

"You know that's not what I'm doing." Just moving a bit to feel a bit of comfort. Along with the slight irritation how their body reacts. He heard a snort as his arms loosened up. To let them get comfortable. Either against them or move away if their phobia started to act up. Move to lay on their side as they rest against him. Felt content. "Am I- "

"If you asked if you're too heavy. Again. I'm going to flick your horn." He can barely feel weight on them besides the clothes.

"Just making sure." A little grumble like huff.

"Well, your fine." Pat the top of their head.

Another little grumble that earns them a flick on their horn. "Hey."

"Warn you." Just gotten this mix off a neutral turn huffy look. He held back a snicker. "You are too cute."

A pillow shoved into their face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

The necklace return!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye