Millie opens but then closes her mouth. Let out a tired sigh. "Right, that. I guess I got carried away. Since I have siblings. Family got to stick together."

Stare at the page for a while.  "I say talk with him first. Whatever their deal seems very personal. Plus, may not even allow visitors."

"That's not a bad idea." She beams a bit at that. Then snickered. "Watch his sister not minding to talk back at Loona."

Try not to snort. Okay can actually see it. "Probably better she did."

"Oh, yes." Lean against the chair. "How you think the boys are doing?"

"Just chilling and waiting."

Human world apartment roof.

"Say Striker."

"I'm concentrating right now boss man." Mess with the scope. "Also, I know my ass great but it's not the time."

"I di-Okay guilty." Arms cross just sitting by Striker. The pair hid on the apartment roof on the other side. "I was letting your nice ass distract my thoughts."

"It better not start with an S that not me or L."

"Not everything about Stolas. Plus, I'm still a little peeved you did talk to her like that."

"Well, she needs to be luck it not going any further."

Blitz moved the binoculars back up to see the target still at the window. Just watch cartoons. "Plus, with Stolas. We're on an um break. Yeah, that's it."

"That applies you two were dating."

"Which we aren't." Put the binoculars down. "Just business associates."

"I agreed. After all, why would a Blue Blood waste all their time with the likes of us?" Their ringed eyes stay on target. "Besides like you said just business."

Blitz opens his mouth. Then close it. Okay he gets it not many all that thrilled or like the Goetias. He likes that too. At least with their attitudes. Showing off. Or that can just be him bringing all his frustration out about Fizzarolli. Which is totally different. "Okay um looks he not that bad. Okay, not the best but not that bad compared to the other rick stuck ups. Plus, his kid is not like other teenager nobles."

"Have you been around teenage nobles?"

"I've been around many who have high stuck-up attitude like one." Along with so-called grown-ups. Eh, even sinners with wish-wash high attitudes. "Okay look Stolas and I, just talking. Well, texting."

"It seems like the trend lately. You to talk. Ignore the other with radio silent. Some awkward talk. It's just that the whole routine feels like a waste of your time."

"Whatever, but that is not the point. It's...its other personal junk."

"Do tell."

"I kind of want to go see my sister."

That was not what Striker expected to hear. Along with thought he would tell him.  "Sister. Sister. The Barbie chick that on the poster?"

"The one and only."

"Then go see her. Or call."

"Not that simple."

"Some sibling personal issues."

"Nicest way of putting it." Lift the binoculars. "It's grr I'm not good with this crap. Can we just go back to talking about your ass?"

"Talking about feelings? Who doesn't have that issue in both of these hellholes? Naw my ass got enough compliments." He took a deep breath. "Talk to her. Don't talk to her. Whatever problem you have with her. You got to deal with your own shit first. Or put it on pause to meet them. Heck, or don't bother with it."

"Therapist of the month." Small clap.

"Pick up a random book."  Tug the trigger.

BANG!

SMASH!

A body fell to the ground.

"But I always prefer dealing with my issues in other ways." Stand up then he cracks his neck.

"Keep talking like that and many will follow." Blitz stands up with a grin. Use his phone to zoom out to take a Picture. Then he went to text Loonie to open the portal. "Hey ever found out those days to take off?"

"No, and I'm getting annoyed about it." In so many ways. "But hey if their no reply can still use them to bring Bombproof to Wrath."

"Bet he miss it over."

"He does. Probably will leave him at Maria."

"Wait. Why!" Now I look ready to cry.

"Just thinking about my buddy Blitz." Did like the suggestion from Moxxie. They won't have to worry too much about their safety. Just don't like the idea of being too far away. At least for a while till they can get this done.

Then things will be good for all of them.

Blitz looks huffy about that. "Don't want them gone but I get it. Shouldn't live in that stable. Or be troubled by the locals."

The locals need to learn their lesson to not touch one horse. Yet, nobody leans here. "Yep. But hey I'll get all taken care of soon boss man."

"I know you will." Blitz grinned and smacked their shoulders. May not like what happen lately but Striker really is a good employee. Just sticking up for family. Then the portal opens up for the two of them. Blitz walks in first with Striker following along.  

All of them were soon done for the day as all the work was done. Drop the three off at the apartment. Millie goes inside. She told Moxxie they'll reheat leftovers. While the two of them stayed back to go check on Bombproof.

Striker follows Moxxie to the back of the apartment. The hybrid a bit slower as they watch Moxxie move up ahead to the stable. Gaze calmly at their Critter petting Bombproof. Their molten demon horse was just happy for the attention. The smaller imp not mind giving them attention. Even when they start to beg for food. "Don't spoil him till I check his feed."

"Fine."

A small snort as they walk over to the back where he kept the food. Grab the amount with a bucket. Walk over to the pair. Pat Bombproof face while his tail brush with Moxxie. Didn't make a verbal comment. But their tail did rattle a bit as they felt that wrap material shyly brushes back.

Aww look at that Critter opening up a little further. Just even the smallest attention Striker gets very greedy about it.

Pour the food in his horse feeder.  Walk back to put the bucket up while Moxxie watches Bombproof chow down. Once he was around the corner checked how much was left. Should be fine till it time to bring Bombproof over.

BZZZZ

Stop as his thoughts as he feels a vibration in their pockets.  Goes to pull out a phone. He stared at it for a few seconds until he flipped it open. He looks at the text with a neutral look. Then they began to smirk as their gold teeth glistened.

Two weeks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Yesssssssssss.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye.