"Great. Can lose weight of that prissy attitude of yours." Loona huffed.

"Will you stop it?" Millie arms crossed as she sent a look at Loona as she sitting by her.

"No, filter for the truth. Blitz thinks so too. Bet you do too since their easy to manage."

"Now Lonnie waits a minute."

"Listen here you Bi- "

"I'm coming too." Striker stands up next.

"Wait. Striker you too?"

"Boss man I'm not going to sit by listening to this shit coming out of your rude ass brat mouth."

"Watch it, Striker." Blitz eyes narrowed as he growled.

"Hey no filter for the truth. Right now, on the clock. She is an employee first. Not your kid." Striker rolled his eyes at the hellhound that was growling now. "How about less texting your new buddies and actually do work"

"My shit my business you asswipe!"

"Go wipe your first bet some staining your fur."

It got a bit hectic as a fight did almost all start. If it wasn't for a client. Loona went on the mission with Blitz to let some steam out. Blitz talking about attitudes and apologies. Which no one is going to do.

Moxxie staying far away from Loona. Not because of safety. Just doesn't want to deal with her. Striker in the same boat as he was getting tired of the pup. Millie stayed in the middle ground but agreed Loona should be talk too. Again.

Blitz doing what he can. After the whole thing saving Octavia. Loona is trying. At least able to in a non-work situation be able to have other friends. The pair has been talking. It got to the point well. A possibility of jobs being switched around.

All, and all it felt like neither side was winning. At least the easy way. Loona clearly picking on them to take her 'stress out' with these stupid ads. Then to order them around which they don't do unless Blitz gets involved.

Moxxie should leave. A year already was up.  Yet, they stay because of that tiny worry of this stupid business they helped out. They want Millie to still have her job as she does love it. Gets along great with Blitz even if she gives them looks. Blitz wanting this business to just keep growling. That speech was about imps and business. But pulls this shit or try to be less of dad but a boss when it involves Loona at work.

It was giving them a headache. An unwanted one.

"What did they send you?"

"Some stupid weight loss ad." Delete another one. It was just annoying. Moxxie glance back up at Emma. The BB gun just lowered down, fingers off the trigger. The pigtail child tilts her head. A look of worry on a child's face but trying to look like an adult.

"Can I get rid of it?"

"Already deleted it."

She rolls her eyes. "The one who sent it. They sound like a bully."

"It'll take care of itself. Disappeared on its own. It's a lot of unwanted junk in the head I don't like what tit brings."

"I don't like thinking junk in my head."

"Neither do I Chara."

"Chara?"

Moxxie freeze. Why did they just say that name? Okay were there little moments Emma behavior was like them. Yes, but with her own twist. "I um forget it cub."

Emma had this thinking face. Until she spoke with a big smile. "Chara...I like it!"

That was not what they expected.

She came up to him with a big smile. Grab his sleeve to shake it as if she was going to shake their arm. "Can I use it? That name?"

"What would you use it for?" Raise an eyebrow at her.

"Um. oh! If I'm ever on the run! Can be knew identity! Don't worry I will still think of a backup name for my bro. Maybe Dad too. He probably prepared for that kind of stuff too."

"Probably."

"So, can I. Please!"

Stare at her with amusement. Roll their eyes at her as they took the gun away. "Fine you can use it. Only for emergencies."

"Yes!" She fists pump. "Is baking cookies an emergency?"

"The most important emergency ever."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Moxxie and Loona relationship kind a like the show. Moxxie would rather deal with Blitz than her. The only reason he doesn't 'deal with her' is because they don't care. We're their little moments like the party situation. Yes, because that was a Blitz kid that could have been hurt.

Loona in a way now. Socially able to connect like with her new friends. Others her ages. Still, some ups and downs since this is new for her. Along with Octavia. At work it is just different.

Striker will admit Loona a good hand on missions. Some kind of potential he sees that Blitz saw. But her attitude in a work environment. He would have fired her if he was a boss. Even if Moxxie wasn't in the picture they're not going to deal that shit.

Moxxie does see a bit of Chara in Emma. Just rare moments but still as her own person.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye