"You're not letting that go."

"Well, it does help out with your body. Along with other issues."

"Other issues?" Blink in confusion. Yeah, the back cracking helps out very much. The pair even gone far to like pop their arms, hips. Now, their neck and legs were a no. Which Striker understands along with not pushed.

"Well," Scootch closer to them. "For like physical contact."

"Physical con- "It click.

The hybrid tilts their head when he notices how quiet they were. The look on their face.

Striker was being slow for Moxxie. They won't push him even if there were times, they had certain 'urges' and 'instincts' that want to take care over. Usually, they can fight it off by just kissing them or taking care of their business alone. Plus, self-control. The two of them furthest they gotten was just making out. Which even then had to hold back since Moxxie touching sensitivity became quite a challenge that night.

The sound, look on Moxxie face that night burn into their mind.

"So, do you want to try with no layers on?"

Moxxie shook their heads fast. That was a no. Felt like their heart beat was pumping up fast. No, they no.

"All right. Keep it on. How about one layer?"

A few minutes later.

"I can't believe you still have that." Striker snickered at the rat t-shirt underneath the jacket. "Even still fits you."

"Shut it." Twitch as they wore the loose t-shirt with their jacket still on. The black layer shirt they usually wore had to be cleaned up but the gray button-down long sleeve was on the table. Scarf, necklace and even glasses off on the table. "You're the one still in layers."

"Oh? Want to see me strip?"

"No!"

"You sure?"

"Are you going to crack my back or what?"

"All right bossy gets on the floor."

Just like at the hotel, and for the past few weeks their back was messed up. It doesn't bother Moxxie. Got many interesting sounds with that high look on their face.

Yet.

Even with a layer off Striker could just feel how small they are. This fragile body they could easily crush. Their sweet confusing nature many will try to take advantage of or crush it. The smaller thespian either ignores it or crushes them back with either words, or a gun. To not go down with a fight.

That their Critter.

SPLASH

A small gasp.

"Again."

"You sure?"

A body shaking while their eyes travel around. Hair clings to their face. Heart beats faster. Arms still bound from behind but can still feel strong grapple on their shoulders. The rope tied around their snout tightly. Eyes burning but not as bad as their throat.

"If he to be one of us got to go through like we all did."

Wince in pain as their horn grabs. Yet, it didn't compare to the pain around their neck and lungs at the moment. Their left eye gazes as the other eyes turn to stare at them.

"Can't have a stubborn fool in our group. Got to crack them open until they learn the way we want. Got to listen. Right little one?"

Face slam back into the water.