"We're just Fathers with daddy issues who kids are friends and now awkward. He was doing his thing with that divorce. I'm doing my thing to make sure my business and family safe."

"That sweet."

"WAITER ANOTHER SALT SHAKER!"

"Quoi?"

There were two companions inside the hotel, after knocking out the cleaner. Got the keys with ease. Then rolled the cleaning basket cart with new sheets.

"I'm slightly annoyed." Striker grumbles as he is in the outfit.

"With the job?" Moxxie whispered hidden in the laundry cart.

"Not that. This is easy." Sees a head tilt. "Come now those two out there pretending to be the couple. Some fancy French food. That could be us instead."

"The place not too fancy." See them grumble. "I think Blitz just wanted to eat snails."

"We got snails in Wrath he can get for free." Got in the elevator and closed it. Press the button for the 10th floor. Watch Moxxie lift themselves a bit. The sheet on top of their head. The hybrid chuckles as he leans over the cart. "Nice look."

"You too." Stare at the mask covering their face. See the look. "What?"

"Just cute."

"Chug on some Windex." The sheet pulls down further to hide their face. "Hey!"

"One day I'm going to make that mouth of yours pay." Striker grumbles. Made his mouth watered a bit slightly

"Did you say something?" Couldn't hear him.

"Almost there Critter." Snap out of it. Back to professional mode. Wheel the janitor cart out and down the hallway passes the many rooms. Made it to the door where they will be staying. Striker touches the app as the computer voice calls out.

"Service de chambre."

Nothing.

"Service de chambre."

Again nothing. Switch it back to English. "Room Service."

No, footsteps.

Not even a shower running.

Striker hums and uses the key card to go inside. Roll the cart in and close it behind. Goes to do a while hotel search room. "He not here."

The sheets rise up from the cart as Moxxie held the phone. "Mil just text they just left the hotel. May have taken the other elevator when we were coming up. She said they'll get them and text when the job done...Also Blitz didn't pay the tab for the snails."

"No, surprise there." Sitting on the bed. Look back at Moxxie and smirk. "Say Critter~"

Glance at them and duck down at the pillow being thrown.

Striker smirks as he is just laying out on the bed. Arms behind their back. One leg up and the other one laying out flat. "How about we relax for a bit."

Stare at the sight.

"Aww what wrong too hot for you?" Laughs a bit of their reaction. It is cute to see this side of them. Even after the beginning as the start to date. Yet, they do enjoy their spitfire side. It never gets old and couldn't wait to see our surprises.

Got hit with the pillow they threw at Moxxie.

Not the surprise he wanted.

"Hush." Moxxie muttered and sinks down in the cart. Stupid Rattles. They're working right now. What is that sound? Let out startle sound when Striker tail wrap around them. Then was lifted out the basket. "Hey!"