Chapter 18

True to Rhyno's word, we travelled to Manila the next week after our conversation.

"Mommy wants me to go straight in the office. May problema daw sa kompanya niya." He massage the bridge of his nose bago bumaling sa akin. "Is it okay? I already texted one of my drivers to fetch you."

I nodded while stirring my flavored lemon drink. Nang magtouch down ay dumiresto kami sa restaurant inside the airport lang.

Napasulyap ako nang tumayo na naman si Rhyno dahil sa isang tawag. His forehead creased at napamaywang siya. He is not wearing corporate clothes, naka-plain white shirt lang at pantalon. He looks better when he dress like a normal person. I could not see the burden that he is holding.

In his early twenties, he is already loaded with a lot of pressure. He has lots of responsibilities, his father's chains of hotel globally, his mother's own company plus the hacienda. Ngayon ko lang napagtanto kung gaano kabigat sakanya ito.

Nang matapos ang tawag ay kunot-noo siyang bumalik.

"You done?"

I nodded in response. He sighed and guided me outside with four bodyguards, some people were even eyeing at us. Great! Hindi pala nila alam kung sino ang asawa ni Rhyno, the whole country is so curious with the most sought out bachelor and him being married is really a hit.

Now I am doubting kung maganda ba ang bumalik ako ng metro.

"Text me when you get home." He kissed my forehead and a familiar sports car appeared just beside the SUV na maghahatid sa akin. A man in black came out and politely gave the keys to Rhyno.

"Okay." I smiled a little nang humarap ito sa akin.

Nagtungo siya sa sasakyan. Pinauna niya ang SUV na sinasakyan ko kasama ang driver at dalawang guard. I notice an SUV on his back too.

I heaved a sigh, bakit ang dami naman yata niyang guard? Is it going to be like this while I'm married to him?

I looked out through the window and saw the familiar noisy road of the country's capital. A small smile curved on my lips. I really miss the city so much.

When we enter the high street, I felt my heart raced. The city is really a part of me, it nurtures my spirit. I can't wait to shop and eat at a fine dining again. May ganon naman sa probinsya pero iba pa rin ang ambiance ng syudad. Night and day here never rest, it is an unending energy.

We turned left in an exclusive vicinity. We passed by the guard house, may verification doon bago kami nakapasok. It was a very spacious environment. Tall trees, benches, parks, and some people were doing their everyday exercise. It is one of the high-end place of the Fort Bonifacio. We had a  five minute drive before arriving to the twin tower.

The Villarojo Grand Hotels......

One of the guards opened the door for me and the others scattered around as if my life is in danger. Nakakapukaw tuloy ng pansin. The people passing by were curiously eyeing me.

"Are you sure that this is the right place? Rhyno said that we're gonna stay in his condo unit?" I asked the Head of the guard then as I removed my shades.

Tumikhim ito. "Mr. Villarojo has an exclusive penthouse on the top floor, ma'am. The place is near to malls and there are personal services for you that the hotel offers kaya pinili niya pong dito kayo manatalili habang nasa Metro kayo."

I silently gasped. Rhyno really knows my caprices, what a smart ass.

Alam niyang pag naisipan kong magpafacial o magshopping, pupunta at pupunta ako kaya he made it convenient for me so that I'll stay in the vicinity.