Chapter 12

I understand now how destiny can wrap-up every people in its almighty hands. Things happened in just a snap and before realization come to one's senses, it's done, no revision of the past is permitted.

I opened my eyes and the familiar view of the Laoag International Airport welcomed me. It was really my plan to stay here after my graduation but definitely not this way, not this scene and new adjustments.

"Yes, I will check those documents once I get back....I'm not sure, connect me via virtual tomorrow. Thank you, Rosa." I heard Rhyno while we are going out of his private plane.

The cabin crews greeted us at sumunod iyong dalawang bodyguard ni Rhyno sa aming likuran and one of his secretaries. I automatically wore my sunglasses when the heat of the sun made contact with my eyes.

There is a limousine and two SUVS waiting a bit far from us and bodyguards with earpiece are everywhere. A man which seems to be the head of the guard approached us.

"There are reporters outside the airport, boss." I think the man has mixed blood because of his thick accent.

Rhyno sighed and look at me. I raised up a brow and signaled me to get inside. A guard opened the door for me. Hindi naman nagtagal ay pumasok na din siya. He talked with his secretary, hindi ko siya pinapansin.

I had no chance saying goodbye to Bell or any of my closest friend dahil agad akong pinag-empake ni Kuya kinabukasan. I didn't bring all my things here, Kuya said that he will transfer my remaining things to Rhyno's penthouse in BGC.

I gasped when I saw how reporters were flocking on the entrance.

Now I know how big his name is, ngayon ko nga lang din nasaksihang napapalibutan siya ng ganito karaming bodyguards.

"Boss, I already contacted your mom's company for a wedding coordinator and she was..." the woman looked at me hesitantly.

"What?" Rhyno asked in a flat tone.

She sighed. "She was still shocked. Uuwi daw siya ng Ilocos bukas kasama ang wedding planner."

Umiling ako sa aking isipan. Sino nga ba naman ang hindi magugulat?

He is pulling all connections he has just to make the wedding happen in two weeks. I don't get it. Bakit ba siya parang nagmamadali?

Rhyno massaged his temples and eyed me. "You will talk with the wedding organizer tomorrow. List down the people you want to invite and give it to Maddie."

He is pertaining to his secretary. Ngumiti si Maddie sa akin, she looks like she is on her forty or more.

"I don't have specific friends, just Bellamy." Sasabihin ko sanang si Charry ang kukunin kong maid of honor but I still have grudges, she bruised our friendship.

I saw how Rhyno clenched his jaw, niluwagan niya ang neck tie niya.

"He's not invited. The wedding will be intimate, only close family friends are invited."

Napanganga ako. Ano ang tingin niya kay Bell? Hindi family friend?

"He is my closest friend." I firmly replied. I glared at him.

Hindi niya ako pinansin dahil tumawag na naman ang isang sekretarya niya. He seems so busy and yet he is rushing the wedding. I endured almost two hours with him because Laoag to Pagudpud is far from each other.

What I really love about Ilocos is the surroundings, the northern highlands are rich in nature's beauty mixed with breath-taking beaches. We pass by the tall windmills and it reminds me of my tour here last year...with Rhyno. My gosh.