Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off

Start from the beginning

"This is Kise, the one I told you about yesterday with (Y/N)-senpai." Momoi introduced Kise.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." The shorter male bowed to Kise.

'This guy is my mentor?' Kise thought in confusion.

"You'll see the real deal sooner or later. Then you'll understand why he's your mentor." You saw through Kise's expression getting him shocked.

'How did she..? Is she some psychic..? Wait, wouldn't that be kinda creepy...?! No, no, no! Let's not think about that. But that was cool...! She's not an ordinary person from what I heard of Momoicchi.' Kiss thought.

______________

Akashi watched on, seeing the possible potential in each player. Trying to coordinate everyone. One was about to score but a taller player with dark purple hair blocked him.

The ball was flown over to Midorima who prepared a three and scored.

Aomine got through most of the players with his freestyle of basketball Aka streetball. Impressing Kise who was training on the other side of the court.

"Nice shot, Dai-kun, Shin-kun! Good block Atsu-kun!" You praised the players.

"Can I have a snack, now?" Murasakibara asked you, "Atsu-kun, sugar will only elevate your blood pressure too much and when you're running fumes like that you won't last long!" You scolded him.

"Urgh. Fine...Only because you said so." He groaned before going back to his position.

Kise looked on and watched you have complete authority over the other players like you're some high deity.

So then he went to show his attributes and scored on his own for his team, "Kise, nice shot!" His teammate praised him.

The others look in amazement since he's only started two weeks ago. And was promoted to the first try without doing the promotion test.

Kise thought it'd be nice easy to become to starter before his thoughts were cut off by seeing Kuroko have the ball. Kise thought his mentor would be of some talent but it all went down the drain when seeing as he missed the basket.

"Come on, Kuroko! If you're going to do a layup, don't miss!"

"Thank you!"

It was the end of the day, and nighttime already rolled in after practice was done.

Going outside, you stretched your arms from writing so much data and bumped into Aomine, Murasakibara, and Kuroko.

"Yo, (N/N)! Want to walk with us?" Aomine smiled, waving at you.

"Sure! I don't have homework today so I'm set." You agreed to his suggestion.

"Great! It's way better when you're around." Aomine grinned.

"(N/N)chi." Murasakibara called out to you, "Yes, yes, Atsu-kun. Here you go." You gave him the snack he wanted since practice started.

He immediately smiled, "Thank you." He mumbled, already eating the candy bar.

"I don't know why or how you keep on surprising me with your metabolism..." your sweat dropped.

"Ah. Tetsu-kun? How was Kise-kun?" You asked Kuroko since he's his mentor.

"He's fine. A really good player, too. I'm sure he'll be an amazing player." Kuroko responded.

"Good. Then that means the future's looking bright!" You felt relieved he was doing well.