"I think you met your match, Mox." Millie whispered across the table.

Raise an eyebrow at what that is supposed to mean.

"Want to bang?"

Again nothing.

"I'll throw in a foursome!"

Doors open right up.

"Did someone say a foursome?" Chaz grins big.

"Not you! Me, Shark-bait here, Millie and Moxxie."

"I want no part of this."

"Sorry, B got to say no."

"No."

"You three prudes!"

"Blitz."

Blitz glance at Crimson. All of them now notice the pleased smile at the other imp face. But stayed very professional. Chaz just smiling away. Just happy. Some stress just came off their shoulders.

"I think I walk into this way too soon. So, I'll have to pull back my business deal with IMP."

"What?!" Blitz now stands up.

"Now, now. Just a few things coming up, interruption and business as well."

"No cool! I have a business to run as well and now I just wasted my- "

"Blitz." Moxxie now up and elbow him. The taller imp annoyed expression finally clicks.

"Well, it is what it is. Pity Would been cool mafia outfit disguises." Blitz shakes his head.

"Don't worry about this. For, losing precious time and Chaz putting the word out about you to me. If there ever a time you have got too many clients to take care of. Give us a call and will gladly lend a hand. Half price."

"1/3."

"Each suspect they kill."

"Grr fine!"

"Wonderful." Crimson and Blitz walking out together. Talk about final details. Along with little threats that went past Blitz head. Millie and Alessio follow along. Moxxie soon after till shoulder was grab.

Stop and look to see, it was Chaz. Then a card with numbers. "What?"

Chaz grins and moves a little closer up. Their tail even went behind them. "Maybe if you feel down to have a longer talk. A bit downtown."

"Are you serious?" Why would he go anywhere with him? The phrasing of the word was confusing. But another feeling. It was uncomfortable. Even kept their tail a bit closer from the other tail

"What? Are you with either of those two?"

"They're my drive back home."

Stare as he let out a loud laugh as he smacks his leg. "Jeez you really a naïve one or weird."

"That's me. Weird." Awkward laugh and got around the tail. "I got to go. You know."

"Of course!"

"I still want to rip your tongue out for hurting Millie."

"Huh?"

"MOXXIE GET YOUR TAILBONE OUT HERE NOW! IM NOT DEALING WITH GREED RING TRAFFIC! FUCK GREEN FRIDAY!"

"Jeez he still has a set of lungs."

"You have no idea." Moxxie sighs and starts to walk out. Pull their jacket a little closer just feeling those eyes on them. Made them feel a bit disgusted.