Building map B wasn't to focus on as it was just housing many shopping centers around 1,000 something and three different movie theaters.

Study the two-building map and spots where they need to go. The Elevator is not even too far away.

DING!

Look at their phone. Along with many others.

It was now the next day.

Recheck the hours. All right will have no issue still open.

Then the lights went down inside the mall besides the lights from many cellphones.

"Demons from Greed! Far, wide who ready to buy the new trend that all your brats wants and needs?" A familiar robotic voice called out.

Screams all around the place waiting for the store with the sign that says TOY ZONE to be open! Many are already waving their wallets. If you can see in the dark which many can as they are imps. They were two random green lights just swirling around the whole area.

That almost sounded like one those Fizz bot things? Eh maybe got another job.

"To make this day even special and expensive! We have the big man themselves to open up those doors! -"
Extra green lights arrived but were coming down the ceiling flashing when the speaker was talking.

"-You know him! You love him! You probably owe him! You may even owe many merchandises of his! -"

A light warning would have been appreciated. Some demon screaming about 'MY EYES!'

"-Give it up for the King of Money! The one and only top jester! The Rock and Roll clown! -"

Then a figure began to walk up. They had quite a large body with four arms that started to move. Glowing neon green jewels on their body with a neon green crown. A big smile appeared with sharp teeth as their glowing vivid yellow-green eyes look down.

"-KING MAMMON!"

Is that a pine tree for those cars to give it a good smell?

All light stops then all turn to be pointed at the figure in their divine glory.

"Doo-wap
Ba-ba-doo-wap
Ba-ba-doo
Ba-da-ba-da-doo-wap"

The crowd started to snap, then dance to a certain rhythm.

"Welcome to Toyzone
It's world-renowned
The palace for all of your under-grown"

Mammon spread his arms out wide as he grins down below. Just enjoying the amount of demons her. The amount of money.

"It's a pageant for the gallant
Parents who are slightly imbalanced
We're slashing prices"

Open the gate up as he walks down the stairs. A little dance as he moves with the beat.

"'Cause you've got vices
That come in a variety of sizes
You see deal
I see a meal
But only one of us is getting a steal

Did you know if you spend money
Your kids will love you maybe"

Reach the bottom and with a snap of his fingers the barrier left. Demons started to run up the stairs in excrement. Yet, making sure to give the larger sin space.