Go I'll be fine. Will talk later.

Moxxie signs as they lean against the door. Well, this will be an awkward talk indeed.

Back at IMP.

The client shakes in fear at the towering imp. Cling to the chair to hear an unhappy hiss along with their tail rattle. Not in an inviting way. He would rather deal with the grumpy hellhound than this guy pouring out jealousy.

"I better be taking down more than one kill. Or so help me it's your neck coming off your- "

"Five people! Don't tear off my neck!"

Back at the Mafia Mansion in NOTAMAFIA TOWN.

Blitz got off the phone with his daughter. His Loonie was so worried in her own way.

Along with a confirm text Striker will handle taking her back. Will bring the book just in case if something goes downhill and need to get them back. Rather not get to case. One, he is not leaving his precious van here. Two, well he didn't want the Mafia to know about their book. Could just make up some junk just buying spells to get through Earth. Or make up a truthful bullshit about Chaz. Or a secret vendor they got to meet up with.

Would the space wizard count as a vendor?

He goes through his phone to watch a few horse shows. Keep his mind slightly occupied till he goes back out to possibly snoop. Or some kind of Intel to get them out of this. He just wants to go. He got a business to run. Not trusting an email sight again! Must have been Chaz who set it up or one of those goons. Never again!

Unless it's about horses.

At least been in this home for two hours. Stay in the room. Left to go downstairs at some point. Try to go to the other doors in the living room. Yet, there were two guards down those hallways as well. Along with saw Alessia again. Jeez, this place is better guarded than Stolas. Got a confirm text from Millie they are back. Quick text back and he'll be out. Wonder what she got? Along with what bull shit lottery ticket they will all get.

"How?" Blitz outside stun with two other goons. They all just look at the package.

"Momma doesn't like being messed with." Millie smiles sweetly as she holds up the cage of rapid squirrels. She was outside with the two small delivery crates carried. Quinten behind her just wide eye stun.

"Those shits aren't going in my room." Blitz glares down at them.

One of the little freaks reaches out to try and scratch him.

"Don't worry B. I'll take care of it along with delivery."

"I think that one has rabies."

"They all have rabies."

"Boss will not let those in their home. Wouldn't even make it pass the door with Alessio." They all turned to see Alessio was indeed at the front door. Same look and posture as ever. But a certain in the air to not think about it.

"I can put them in the van with the windows slightly down. Please B for my wretched ex? Even Quinten was a dear to be bait." Millie gives him a big puppy dog look.

"Grr fine. Stop with that look. You're almost worse than Loonie. Only because I want to see how Mox will put a bow on these shits. Oh, and your new boy toy there ready to faint." Point at the shark.

"Yay!" Grab the crates as Blitz gave her the keys.

"The things I do for my employees. I'm such an awesome boss. Yes, I am!" Blitz began to talk to himself.

"Here our tickets B. Huh that's odd?" Millie comes back as she holds the tickets. Then were swipes from Blitz as he looked at them.

"One these just a scratch off and a cheap one!" Blitz snarled.