"How you know them?"

"That was one of the ex's I was talking about! How you know them?"

"An ex-prison cell-mate!"

Chaz walked up between the pair. Pull the two in a hug. "Looks like two big sex reunions today. How lucky am I?"

"Are you fucken kidding me right now?! There someone we both fucked and it's this one?!"

"Hey now! I had my share- "

"Oh, stop dreaming! You were terrible in both!"

"Agreed to that!" Millie raises a knife up.

Chaz awkwardly laughed as he let go of the pair. "Calm down let's talk this over. I mean I was the one who told my boss about IMP.

"Wait a minute you recommended us to him?" Point at Crimson.

"I sure did! Aren't I such a swell guy?"

"You're a punk ass I should have left behind." Blitz huffed as he took a huge gulp of their drink. Millie twitching at Chaz.

"That's a little-Oh?"

Moxxie stared at the shark now on their side of the couch.

"Who this hidden cutie?" Chaz grins as he does a charming smile. Then quickly backed away as Millie tried to swipe him with her knife. "Whoa! Crazy bitch!"

"Stay the fuck away from them!" Millie snarled at them as she was ready to plunge her knife into them any second now.

"Yeah, you're not touching my employee holes!" Blitz snarled as he was getting pissed now.

"Now why the fuck were you in jail with Blitz" Millie points at Chaz and had a suspicious look.

"Why aren't you asking me why I was in it?" Blitz demanded

"B that a very long list and possibilities we can get to another day."

"Touché."

"Yeah, Chaz tell them. I bet I know which one it was." Crimson sent a look to Chaz.

Chaz laughed awkwardly and pulled their neck collar. "Well, you see as part of mafia their responsibilities. I always, and I mean always made sure I did so swell. I'm not just good looks but muscles as well." He flexes.

Everyone stared at him in silence.

"Any who I decided to without my boss knowing,"

"That's a big understatement." Crimson took a deep drag of a cigar.

"To decide to rob one of the banks. Not just any banks one the bigger ones in Greed. I plan it so well. Like seriously five step master plans. I would have gotten away with it." He grins very big and then faltered with a growl. "Till I didn't see there was one extra guard. A newbie off all things tazed my ass! Literally. That suck!"

"So, that why you smell like fried fish when they threw you in with me."

"You didn't smell great either. Next, thing I know I'm in prison in an ugly orange jumpsuit. Prison buddied this one." Points at Blitz. "He tried to get me to join some business plan at first but I declined but I offered to get us out. But if I were to get him out, he owed me a favor."

"My escape plan did work." Twitch

"We clown around in the cell and sheets. I got us out. We killed a few guards. Ugly disguises. One sewage escapes out. We shook hands. I went my way. He went his way. A few years later, here we are now. Me back in the mafia, and slowly fix my mistake. You are running your business. That I recommended to my boss." Points at Crimson on the chair.