"Mil-Mil?"

Millie turns her head to hisses, fire coming out of her eyes.

Loona winces a little. Striker walking in with his eyes narrowed out at her. Moxxie staredg at her calmly. Not disturbed.

Millie slowly calms down, "Just...bumped into an ex. Then another ex-sent me this shit."

"A ex?" Stare at her then picked up the phone. Glance to see some buff imp with a pretty imp. JUST MARRIED HICKS was the title. "I remember him. He was a whimp."

"Grrr why the fucker showing off! I hope that whore and his side piece drive into a volcano!!" Grab her knife and start to stab the cutout. "Maybe I'll send a late wedding gift filled with rats. One of you. One of your wives. The twelve to be the number of children they'll have! Hope they pissed and shit all around!"

"Have I met the other one?"

"Hopefully never." Retracts her knife as she twitched. "He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock." Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to- "

A filing cabinet was punched very hard and was sent flying to the wall. Blitz enters the room on his phone shortly after. "What the fuck is going on in her-No, the pictures!"

"I'll get them Blit- "Millie stops as she stared at many of the questionable and sexual pictures. "Blitz why?"

"It's for research but ignore it right now. Lighten up I just got off the phone with sponsor. Me, Millie and Moxxie going to Greed to talk to this fancy shmuck who might give us dough. I would have preferred a scheduled meeting but an exception today. Loonie, Striker you will stay behind as there are clients on the way. Tell them I got important shit then hear who screwed them over again. We can't miss any today. You got this you two?"

"Of course, I got it."

"Aka, I do portal work."

"Indeed, you do sweetie. You're in charge! M&M to the van there waiting for us now!"

"Wait now. Like right now?"

"Yep! Come along you two can't waste their time. Or mine! Sweetie if we're not out before closing let Striker walk you home."

"I'm twenty-two. We went over this!"

"Age means no shit down here Loonie with those freaks out there looking at you! Striker you got this!" Run out of the room as they drag the M&M away.

Loona flips them off. Striker rolls their eyes.

Yeah fun.

Blitz broke the speed limit as usual to get the elevator. Do the usual necessities to get their van in the dock loading area to reach Greed. Their boss going back and forth on their phone. Too look at the address and still set in. Millie up front with Blitz. She calms down slightly about the two ex-situations but was twirling her knife a bit. Just glared at her phone and muttered about traps. Moxxie just silent in the back as they glance at their phone. Not paying too much attention to what is on it. Their mind elsewhere.

The elevator ding at its destination and speeding off.

"I swear I think the smug gets worse every time." Blitz grumbles as they stare out the window. The green sky either filled with clouds of smoke from the radiation sites that make acid.

"Hey look Loo Loo Land." Millie points out the window.

See the amusement park covered in yellow tape and boarded up walls. The park is going under reconstruction.