The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)

Start from the beginning

(y/n): (softly) You don't have to do this if you don't want to.

Sachi POV

I felt my heart swell after he said that, how could he be so caring and kind, even though I initiated this? I slowly moved my arm behind his neck and pulled him a little closer to me.

Sachi: I want this.

(y/n) POV

I felt her arm snaking behind my neck and she pulled me a little closer.

Sachi: I want this.

I moved down the rest of the way and kissed her gently. She sighed into the kiss as we continued kissing. I slowly moved my tongue across her bottom lip, requesting access. She slowly opened her mouth and my tongue went inside as things started getting a little more heated. Sachi started tugging on my shirt. She disconnected our lips.

Sachi: *panting* Can you take off your shirt?

(y/n): Ok.

I took my shirt off and I swore Sachi fainted.

(y/n): You ok?

Sachi: *blushing badly* I'm ok. You look so good. The scars make you look even better.

(y/n): You look good too.

Sachi: *blushing* T-Thanks.

I start kissing her again and she instantly reciprocates. I gently swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, requesting access. She opened her mouth and our tongues started wrestling for dominance. I won and began exploring her mouth as she let out quiet moans. I continued kissing her for a while until I broke us apart, both of us panting with our cheeks flushed.

(y/n): Sachi.

Sachi: (y/n).

We started kissing again and I then started peppering kisses across her jaw. She giggled a little but then I hovered just above her neck.

Sachi: (whimpering) (y-y/n), please.

(y/n): (husky) What do you want Sachi?

Sachi: Kiss my neck, please!

I grinned and started kissing her neck. I nipped at her neck a little and she let out a small squeak.

(y/n): You ok?

Sachi: Y-Yeah.

(y/n): Ok. Do you want more?

Sachi: Yes.

(y/n): Ok.

I started kissing her neck again and she was letting out small whimpers and quiet moans. I bit down on her neck a little and she let out a moan.

(y/n): How was that?

Sachi: Very good.

(y/n): More?

Sachi: Please.

I started kissing her neck again and bit down a little harder. Sachi let out a loud moan and I just smiled against her neck.

(y/n): (husky) Enjoying yourself Sachi?

Sachi just let out a whimper and nodded. I started kissing and biting her neck and she started moaning loudly again as I did so. She had her eyes closed and her mouth was in an O shape. I continued for a few more minutes until I slowed down. I started kissing her neck softer and softer as she tried to catch her breath. I moved back up and kissed her softly and she kissed back.

(y/n): How did that feel?

Sachi: Incredible.

(y/n): It wasn't too much was it?