Introducing New and Old Friends

(y/n) POV

August 6th 2026

(y/n): Hey guys.

All 8 of us walk inside with Alice being a little tense. Asuna walks over to us and gives Kazuto a quick kiss on the cheek and then walked over to me and gave me a hug. Once she ended the hug she spoke up.

Asuna: Hey you 3. *looks over to the other 5* So these are the infamous 5 we've heard so much about.

(y/n): Yeah. I'd like to introduce to you Alice, Eugeo, Ronye, Tiese, and Selka.

Asuna walked over to Alice and held out her hand.

Asuna: Well it's great to meet you guys. Those 2 have talked about you guys quite a bit.

After a moment of hesitation, Alice reached out and shook Asuna's hand.

Alice: It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

Eugeo: So you're Asuna.

Asuna: Huh? How did you know?

Eugeo: Well (y/n) mentioned your name and the fact that you were Kazuto's girlfriend and well after the affection you showed to Kazuto confirmed it to me.

Asuna: Huh.

(y/n): I'm impressed Eugeo, you were able to pick up on just subtle hints and pieced it all together.

Eugeo: Thanks (y/n).

(y/n): Now let's continue the introductions.

I walked over to Keiko and started introductions.

(y/n): So this is Keiko Ayano. In games, she runs under the name of Silica and we met back in SAO. She's our resident beast tamer.

Keiko: Hello there, it's nice to meet you guys.

I then walk over to Rika.

(y/n): This is Rika Shinozaki. She runs under the name Lisbeth or Liz in games. She's our resident blacksmith and we met back in SAO.

Rika: If you need anything from me, you can just ask.

I then walk over to Andrew.

(y/n): And this is Andrew Mills. Known as Agil in games. He's our master salesman who can get us whatever we need, also met in SAO.

Andrew: Hey guys.

I walk over to Sachi.

(y/n): This is Sachi. She runs under her name in games. She's our friend and will help out if you guys need anything. Also met in SAO.

Sachi: Hi.

I walk over to Ryoutarou and smack him on the back of the head because he was staring and seemed like he was going to start drooling.

(y/n): And the idiot gawking at you is Ryoutarou Tsuboi. Runs under the name Klein in games. Our "resident" Samurai who's got a good heart but can be a little dumb at times. Also met in SAO.

Ryoutarou: Hey! Well, it's great to meet you all.

I walked over to Suguha.

(y/n): I know you've already met but I should still do the full introduction. This is Suguha Kirigaya. Runs under the name Leafa in games. She's a supportive and strong swordswoman. I first met her in the real world after me and Kazuto got out of SAO but we met her as Leafa in Alfheim Online or ALO.

Sugu: Hi.

I then walked over to Asada.

(y/n): And this is Asada Shino. Runs under the name Sinon in games. Our resident sniper, master shot, and skilled markswoman. We met in Gun Gail Online or GGO.