Street Racing Online

I'm going to thank you guys for getting this story up to over 10k views in a short amount of time by giving you guys 2 full chapters and something else since this one is a little random.

(y/n) POV

May 12th 2026

It's been 2 weeks after the Ordinal Scale incident, and everything is back to normal. Me, Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Liz, Silica, Sinon, Klein, and Agil were doing a raid in ALO. I duck under the boss's attack and land a deep cut on the boss's side and finished it off.

Kirito: Nice one (y/n).

Liz: Yeah!

(y/n): Well, I'm glad we're done with that raid. Sad that Sachi couldn't make it.

Leafa: Me too. Does anyone want to take a break?

Everyone: Yeah.

(y/n): Ooh, I have an idea.

Sinon: What?

(y/n): Liz, can I talk to you for a sec?

Liz: Sure.

Me and Liz walk away from everyone, and we began talking.

(y/n): Want to show them the game we have been playing recently?

Liz: Yeah, sure.

(y/n): Alright.

Me and Liz walk back to the others.

(y/n): Ok. Well, there's been a game that both me and Liz have been playing recently and we wanted to show you guys.

Asuna: What is it?

(y/n): We already bought it for you guys so all you just have to do is go into the game.

Klein: What's the name of it?

Liz: Street Racing Online. It's next to ALO so all you have to do is scroll over.

(y/n): Yeah, we'll come get you guys.

Agil: Sounds fun.

(y/n): So, are you guys in?

Everyone: Yeah!

We all log off of ALO and I immediately hop on to the game and log in. The game launches and opens on the menu screen.

I log in and change from what I was wearing into a simple black long-sleeve button-up, blue jeans, a simple black jacket, black fingerless gloves, and black and (f/c) shoes

I log in and change from what I was wearing into a simple black long-sleeve button-up, blue jeans, a simple black jacket, black fingerless gloves, and black and (f/c) shoes. I quickly left and met Liz at the garage. (everyone looks like their real-world selves)

Liz: So, what should we choose?

(y/n): I've got it.

I open up my menu and chose 2 black Bentley Continental GT's.