Welcome to a new world of life and death

(y/n) POV

The day is November 6th 2022. After getting up you take a shower you just sit around in your apartment waiting for it to be 1 pm to celebrate SAO day. After finding the show a year ago, you have been addicted to it and now it is the day that not just you but millions of people have been waiting for.

 (y/n): Well it's almost 1 pm so for the rest of the day I am just going to watch the show again and have pizza. 

After fixing my pizza I started up the show. After 5 minutes I zone out then there is this bright flash that temporarily blinds me for a few seconds then after that it's gone. Looking around I see that I am somewhere familiar. 

(y/n) thoughts: Wait, why am I in the Town of Beginnings? *BONG* oh no don’t tell me that I am where I think I am? 

Akihiko Kayaba: Attention players welcome to my world. 

(y/n) thoughts: I know who that is, that is Akihiko Kayaba the creator of SAO which means that I am in SAO. Oh craaaaaaaaaaap. 

Akihiko Kayaba: My name is Akihiko Kayaba and as of this moment I am in control of this world. I am sure most of you have already noticed an item missing from the main menus, the logout button.Let me assure you, this is not a defect in the game. I repeat... This is not a defect, this is how Sword Art Online was designed to be. You cannot log yourselves out of SAO. And no one from the outside will be able to shut down or remove the NerveGear from your head. If anyone attempts to do so, a transmitter inside the NerveGear will discharge a microwave signal into your skull, destroying your brain and ending your life. Despite my warning, the families and friends of some of the players have attempted removing the NerveGear, an unfortunate decision to say the least. As a result, The game now has 213 less players than when it began. They've been deleted from both Aincrad and the real world. As you can see, international media outlets have around-the-clock coverage in everything, including the deaths. At this point, it's safe to assume the likelihood of a NerveGear being removed is minimal at best. I hope this brings you a little comfort as you try to clear the game. It's important to remember the following... There is no longer any way to revive someone within the game. If your HP drops to zero, your avatar will be deleted from the system. Forever. And the NerveGear will simultaneously destroy your brain. There's only one way for a player to escape now: You must clear the game. Right now, you're gathered on floor one, the lowest level of Aincrad. If you can get through the dungeon and defeat the boss, you may advance to the next floor. Defeat the boss on the 100th floor and you will clear the game.Last, but not least... I've placed a little present in the item storage of every player. Please, have a look.Right now, you're probably wondering, "Why?" "Why would Akihiko Kayaba, developer of Sword Art Online and NerveGear, do this?" Ultimately, my goal is a simple one. The reason I created Sword Art Online... was to control the fate of a world of my design. As you can see, I have achieved my goal. This marks the end of the tutorial and the official launch of Sword Art Online. Players, I wish you the best of luck.

(y/n) thoughts: Why, why is this happening, I am now stuck in a world where if I die in here I die in real life. What is going on? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON?

Well that is the beginning of everything getting transferred from reality to a world of swords and death. What will happen next we shall see. Hope you enjoyed it and if you have any ideas then please comment or if i make a small mistake. Have a great day and I will see you next time.

tankiss01