Legends never die

(y/n) POV

December 31 2023

Well it was new years eve and the 6 of us were planning a party on a field to celebrate. Me and Amy were going out to get supplies for a picnic.

(y/n): So what do we need?

Amy: Well we need a basket, a large blanket, and food that is simple to make.

(y/n): How about sandwiches?

Amy: That's perfect.

(y/n): See I do have good ideas.

Amy: Who said you did not have any good ideas?

(y/n): Rebecca but 2 things first don't tell her I said that and 2 she was joking.

Amy: *giving the side eye* Right well then. Race ya to the basket shop. * takes off*

(y/n): Oh you are so on. *takes off*

We then ran up the street and got to the basket shop and of course I won. After paying for the basket we went to get supplies for sandwiches and a blanket and while walking back Amy asked me something.

Amy: So what is your new year's resolution (y/n)?

(y/n): Well that was out of left field.

Amy: I am just curious.

(y/n): To answer you question no I don't have one yet. What's your's?

Amy: * visibly blushes* W-well it's a secret that I can't tell anyone.

(y/n): Oh, well then keep your secrets then.

After walking back to where we where we went inside and saw everyone talking about things like their lives and what they miss and things like that. We waited for a while until nightfall and then we went out for a picnic and the sky was beautiful that night. Anyway after out sandwiches we watched the stars.

Amy: Well it is almost midnight.

(y/n): Yeah it is.

Amy: W-well t-there is something I have been wanting to tell you for a long time.

(y/n): What?

Amy: I ....

Rei: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

John: REI!

I turn around and all of us were surrounded but figures with black cloaks. I watched as Rei exploded into shards. The figures started to attack everyone so I got up and tried to get to them but I was too late and all of them were dead in an instant. Then they turned their attention towards me and Amy.

(y/n): AMY GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

After that I started to attack the group and I killed one of them just to see Amy get slashed on the back and I saw her heath bar go down to 0.

(y/n): AMY!

I rush over to her and I neel down next to he and it seemed like time stopped and it look like I was doing an assassin's eulogy.

Amy: I am sorry when you asked me to run I couldn't it was almost like I could not move then I got surprised.

(y/n): *crying* No I should be the one apologizing for not saving everyone.

Amy: Don't blame yourself it's ok it is going to be ok so just keep living for me and all of us, keep our memories alive with you.

(y/n): I will try and one more thing what were you going to say to me.

Amy: I love you (y/n).

(y/n): I love you to Amy.

After that she kissed me passionately and I kissed back with the same amount after that she disappeared in my arms.

(y/n): Requiescet in pace, my love.

After that I went back to the field and when I saw them all a felt was rage and anger and I snapped.

(y/n): RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I ran in and started to cut them down one by one. First I beheaded the first one then I stabbed another in the gut. 5 surrounded me and I beheaded all 5 in one swing. There were 10 left and I took out my throwing knives and threw them at 3 of them killing them instantly with headshots. They thought that they surrounded me with 7 but I threw a smoke bomb and it covered me then I used eagle vision and took out 6 of them and saved 1. Using my hide in plain sight ability I snuck up on the last one and took one of my hidden blades and stabbed him in the back then we went into another assassin's eulogy.

(y/n): (angerly) Why did you attack us!?

???: Our leader told us to reveal ourselves to the world.

(y/n) thoughts: Shit is this the group I think it is. It's Laughing Coffin.

???: We will rise to become the scourge of this world. We will become the monsters that everyone will be afraid of.

(y/n): I'll die before I let that happen and I will take as many of you mother fuckers down as I can. Requiescet in pace, Bastardo.

After that he died and now I was alone with no one left but now I have a mission and I know what to do.

(y/n) thoughts: I now have my new year's resolution, I will hunt down and try to kill every last one of those mother fucking pieces of shit and they will all fall to my blade, I don't care what happens to me but I will get every last one of those Laughing Coffin members and I will try to make sure that they are stopped. (y/n) (l/n) is now dead. I have been culled from this world, with my sins and failures turned to dust. Tonight I am reborn, as a member of the Assassin brotherhood.

Timeskip

January 2 2024

After a day I had a list of members of Laughing Coffin and all of them and it was constantly updating itself if a new member entered and I seriously have to thank Argo for this when I get the chance. Anyway I was on the tail of a member pretty low ranking but anyway I was in a town on the 20th floor and was following him waiting for an opportunity. Then he went down an alleyway and I took my chance. I climbed up on top of a roof and went to where he was I then jumped down and assassinated him.

(y/n): Your time is done my friend.

???: What but we are in a town you can't kill someone in a town.

(y/n): And you would not hesitate to kill someone outside a safe zone scum.

???: What are you talking about?

(y/n): You joined a guild that specializes in PKing.

???: What?

(y/n): You joined a guild that manly kills people including the people I cared about so do not lie to me.

???: I seriously have no idea what you are talking about I just joined them because they were edgy and cool looking.

(y/n): Well you would have probably kill after they told you to. Requiescet in pace.

I walk away and left the alleyway after leaving I start to head out to the next location until I hear someone scream because they must have seen what I did so I disappeared and left. outside of town I heard rumor's start but thought nothing of it so I continued on. Later on I took out another target.

Well that is another chapter down and this one is depressing. I hope you enjoy the story and I hope you have fun with this story because I am having fun writing. If you have any suggestion's please comment. I hope you have a great day or whenever you are reading this. Goodbye for now.

tankiss01