The Assassin Returns to Gun Gale

(y/n) POV

December 11th 2025

(y/n): Hey Kazuto, can I talk to you for a sec?

Kazuto: Sure. *both of them go to his room* So whats up?

(y/n): It's about Death Gun, I am gonna try to figure out what weapon he uses.

Kazuto: How?

(y/n): Gun nerd, remember. I can tell it's not a high caliber weapon so it is most likely a pistol so I am going over to a shooting range to see if I can figure out what it is exactly.

Kazuto: Ok, what do you need?

(y/n): First I need the audio file then do some digging, see if you can find anything, an image of the gun or of him or both, just try to find something.

Kazuto: Ok, I'll do it.

(y/n): Well, see you later then.

I head out of the door after telling Sugu bye. I am glad that she lets me call her that. Anyway I leave and head to the shooting range that's close by.

Owner: Hello there, how are you today?

(y/n): I'm good, and you?

Owner: Alright myself. And what do you need today?

(y/n): I want to do some shooting today and I am wondering about the handguns you have here.

Owner: Are you experienced in shooting?

(y/n): Yeah.

Owner: Well what are you looking for then?

(y/n): Do you happen to have a Type 54 Black Star?

Owner: I do in fact have one.

(y/n): What caliber?

Owner: 7.62x25mm.

(y/n): Perfect. *walks over*

Owner: Well show me what you got.

(y/n): *loads the magazine into the gun, pulls back the slide, and shoots till empty*

Owner: *moves target towards him* Wow.

On the target were 8 holes perfectly on target, in the bullseye. After firing the round and hearing the sound it was a perfect match to the audio. I already knew that it would be the Type 54 but I just needed to give Kazuto a reason as to why I knew so I asked him to help me plus I get to shoot just as a warmup for Gun Gale.

Owner: That is the best shooting I have ever seen, how old are you?

(y/n): 18.

Owner: Incredible. Want to shoot some more?

(y/n): Yeah.

I spent the rest of the day shooting and impressing the owner with my knowledge and accuracy and he's a pretty cool guy. After my time at the range I head back home I had dinner and played on ALO and told Asuna that me and Kirito were going to not be on ALO for a couple of days, she was not happy about it, and went to sleep.