Finale Part 1 (The End of The War of The Underworld Arc)

(y/n) POV

November 8th 380HE

Reaper: Well then Assassin, let us dance then.

I rushed towards him and swung both swords. I wanted to kill this bastard so I just went at him. He pulled out his weapon and it was PoH's cleaver. Of course, it was. He blocked but I wasn't going to relent. I felt a second wind come through me because even though I had a tough battle with XaXa, I felt like I could go for another fight. I kept swinging at him and he just kept blocking the bitch. I then swung one sword and after he blocked, I swung my other sword and landed a hit right on his gut. He moved back but I kept up the pressure. He swung his weapon and I blocked and swung, connecting again. I then used both swords, parried his swing, and then stabbed him in his left thigh. He moved back and after a second, his wounds disappeared. Cheeky git. He's obviously using his hacking ability to give himself a regeneration ability. He rushed me and I just dodged and kept dodging.

I waited until he was open and once he was, I struck. I parried his weapon and then went for a massive slash down his chest but he managed to dodge out of the way. I sheathed SubZero and readied for a duel with one sword. He charged forward and went for a strike from above but I dodged and went for a slash between his ribs. He recovered and we both swung and ended up in a clash.

Reaper: Hello again Assassin, It's been a bit since we last talked.

I just stayed silent and started pushing his weapon towards him.

Reaper: I was talking to you Assassin.

I then moved out of the way, causing him to move forward, throwing off his balance. He fell forward and I jumped up and tried to stab him but he rolled out of the way. I made a crater and when I looked back at him, I looked at him with the most murderous look as I rushed back in to fight him.

No One POV

Everyone on both sides was watching the fight go down, both sides chattering about (y/n). Kirito, Asuna, Eugeo, Ronye, Tiese, Selka, Klein, Agil, and (y/n)'s girlfriends were watching this, worried about their friend.

Leafa: Umm Kazuto, have you ever-

Kirito: No, I've never seen him fight like this before.

Sinon: So what would this be then?

Kirito: Well, we're gonna have to consider quite a few things here.

Klein: Like what?

Kirito: The fact that (y/n) is probably going to kill him, and none of us can stop him, the look on his face as if there's a rage that boiling inside, the fact that Reaper threatened his girlfriends.

Asuna: And the way he fighting to. He's not holding back, and he's fighting for blood.

Kirito: And considering that he just finished a long fight with XaXa like 5 minutes ago, this might be him early on as The Assassin.

Silica: What do you mean by that?

Kirito: I'm just assuming here but the way he's fighting, I think is the way he would have fought during his first month as The Assassin.

Asuna: Amy's death was still fresh and the way his anger against Laughing Coffin then would have been at its highest.

Kirito: So he'd fight with reckless abandon, a little more frenzied than later on, multiple fights in one day, it would make sense that this would be him early on in his time as The Assassin.

Liz: So you're saying that this is most likely how he would have fought during his early days at The Assassin.

Kirito: That's what we're assuming anyway.