Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, I'm not trying to marry her"

"I know but that's not what I'm trying to say." He said chuckling lightly.

"You can always test her and see how she would react under pressure."

"Good point." I said.

"Even If I wanted to it's too late for that."

"How come?" He asked.

"I haven't seen or spoken to her for about a week." I told him.

"I've been meaning to but you idiots keep me busy."

Mateo laughed.

"Why don't you just try and call, she'll likely answer."

"I could." I said, thinking about it but I also had a better idea I was aware that she had a liking of flower, so maybe I send her a bouquet.

"That's a great idea." I spoke aloud more to myself but Mateo took it as an compliment to him.

"Thank you boss, always happy to be a helping hand." He smirked proudly.

"You can leave now." I told him.

"I came in here to update you on our shipment." He said as he stood up.

"What happened?"

"One of our containers were stolen."

"Why the fuck didn't you just lead with that?"

It was about mid day, I was in my office doing some work on my laptop when my office phone begin to ring, I knew it was coming from inside the building so I answered

It was about mid day, I was in my office doing some work on my laptop when my office phone begin to ring, I knew it was coming from inside the building so I answered. "Hello."

"Ms. Biltmore I have a lady on the line requesting to speak to you." Kasey spoke.

"Name?"

"Gayle Anderson."

"Switch her over to my office."

"Yes ma'am." she said before returning to her conversation on the phone. I checked my land line to see if there was a green light flashing, it indeed was. So I picked up the phone and answered.

"Crystal Event Studio. Jazmin Biltmore's office, how may I help you?"

"Miss Biltmore, good afternoon how are you doing today?"

"Well and how are you doing today ma'am?"

"Great. Ms. Biltmore I'm calling from Elitest Magazine, are you familiar with the company?"

"Yes, of course I know exactly who your are."

"That's good, means we can get straight into business." she said, I furrowed my eyebows at that.

"Our office has been trying to get in contact with your for weeks now but we're aware that you're a very busy women." she said and I nod my head, but then I realized she couldn't see me so I spoke up.