Only a few close friends and family were invited to the ceremony along with some important business partners.

It was decided that the wedding would be held in Jaipur so Samrat Bhai wouldn't have to rush to do everything on his own as he did for the engagement.

It was 15 minutes when she finally entered the hall with Bhabhi and Inaya.
Samrat Bhai went to the door, held her hand and said something to which Ishika blushed.
He kissed her forehead and brought her to the stage. She was looking like a goddess.
I was mesmerized looking at her. I couldn't even blink my eyes.

As she was about to climb the stairs, I went to her and extended my hand to help her. His brother placed her hand on mine. His eyes were filled with unshed tears. I reassuring nodded to him. My eyes conveyed the message that I'll take care of his princess just like he did for so many years.

He gave me a faint smile and I helped Ishika on the stairs.

As we reached the centre of the stage, everyone clapped. Ignoring the audience, I leaned and said in her ear,
"Should have warned me that you were planning to get rid of me, Ishu. Because looking at you my heart certainly skipped more than a few beats."

It was a good thing she didn't put on artificial blush today because this natural blush looks prettier on her.

"Wow bhabhi, you are looking so beautiful" Radhika and the rest of the family complimented her.

Now it was the time for us to exchange rings.
Inaya brought our rings to a beautiful tray.
We both kissed her cheeks and took the ring that we chose for each other.

I held her hand, got on my knee and slowly said to her so that only she could hear me,"I promise to cherish you and our relationship for the rest of my life"Then I slid the ring right beside the promise ring

"I promise to cherish you and our relationship for the rest of my life"
Then I slid the ring right beside the promise ring. I kissed her hand and then stood up.

She smiled brightly at me and then took my hand.
I never expected this but she got on her knee, looked into my eyes and very softly said,
"You're my today and all of my tomorrows"
Then she slid the ring on my ring finger and kissed it.

I couldn't stop myself anymore, so I knelt beside her and tightly hugged her.

Everyone around us hooted, and that's when we realised that we were not alone so I stood up and slowly helped her get back on her feet.

We both glanced at our rings and together we said,
"It's perfect."

She told me she got a message engraved on my ring. I read the message and smiled widely at her.
It was so special and so perfect.

The rings:

Message- Forever and Always

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟