But no matter what, this is a good starting point.

If you want to come, they will always find the right opportunity.

After returning to the inn, the two found the waiter again.

Chapter 7072: Curse, Liu Keyu!

"Did the two of you go out today to gain anything?" The waiter looked at the two curiously, but only went out for a round and found him. He must have found something and wanted to ask. ask him.

"Brother is really smart, but we are not gaining anything, we are just curious to inquire about some news." Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "Do you know Liu Keyu?"

"Liu Keyu?" The waiter was taken aback for a moment, but soon came to understand, "You saw that he was beaten badly just now, so you came to ask me this?"

"Indeed, just now. The scene is indeed stunned."

"Actually, there is nothing to say about this matter, it's just that the two people are jealous." The waiter waved his hand and said: 'Speaking of Liu Keyu, he It was actually the most talented young man here, but something happened later."

"What's the matter?"

The waiter hesitated, hesitant to speak.

"When we came back just now, we heard that he seemed to be arguing with his father, saying that he would die like his second uncle soon, and his expression seemed very depressed." Di Beichen quietly mentioned.

Hearing this, the waiter also nodded, "This is what happened. Since a few years ago, their family has been cursed, and some people have died one after another.

In the past, their family was considered a big family with us. The population was prosperous, but somehow, some people suddenly coughed, and they coughed and died.

In just a few years, several people died in their family.

Because of this incident, their family was greatly affected. After that, many people were worried that they would be affected by the infection from their family, and gradually became alienated a lot.

I heard that Liu Keyu is also starting to cough now, so everyone thinks that he may be dead soon."

"Curse? Baili Hongzhuang raised his eyebrows slightly. This curse is actually a kind of dark power, but the method used is different.

"That's right."

"How are you sure this is a curse?" "Di Beichen's eyes darkened, "I observed the strength of Liu Keyu and his father. With the strength of their family, to force so many people to fall one after another, the power of the curse would be very huge."

As a child of darkness, he has never believed in curses.

Even if a cultivator accumulates dark power and shrouds it in a certain place, it will only make that place It's just getting cold and cold. It's impossible for fellow practitioners to rely on such strength to cause each other to fall one after another.

"Then I don't know. "The waiter shook his head, "I also heard about it."

When this incident first appeared, everyone had not thought about it, but because the cause of the disease has not been found, and this situation only occurs in their home, this is very strange.

As time passed, everyone decided that this was a curse, because apart from that, no other reason could be found."

"Lady, what do you think?" "Di Beichen asked in a voice.