Well, Moxxie could have kept going mission after mission. As rest is nothing to them. Got to play the 'normal' part. Well, pass the limit of normal.

Blitz had to tell, or call, a few clients when it was getting too close to closing time. Plus, just getting a bit tired. Needed a break and coffee! So, told, or call, a few them it would do their kills the next day or the day after.  A lot of bitching, complaining and threats to go elsewhere. Blitz just flipped off the clients, wish them luck, not refunding, and see them tomorrow. 

When they close IMP for the day. Didn't leave at all but go over ammunitions again, broken weapons, check for any injuries, count today's pay or what tomorrow will be like. Loona was even too tired to complain and even came back with food. To not hear any complaining and didn't want to deal with any food later.

Yeah, that's how crazy today is. Even with it now being closed.

"I'm going to stay the night."

"What?" Blitz speaking with his mouth full of burger. All of them are in the meeting room.

"I'm just going to stay here." Moxxie cleaning up gun parts, along with Striker. "There is too much stuff to be finished here. Heck, some of these guns need deep cleaning and replacement parts. Get it all ready for tomorrow. Haven't even gotten to yours yet."

"Cram biscuits!" Blitz swallowed his food and hit his chest a few times. Deep breaths. "Alright one choke hazard away. Loona, Millie you two go back tomorrow and pay her. Along with the gun that needs a burial. Then get your asses back here quick. If she gets prissy tell hell I'll call her later."

"Looks like it be better to just be melted into parts." Watch Striker put the written form down on it.

Striker gave the gun an annoyed look. Doesn't like it when crap like this happens out of their control? What human carries a spray bottle of acid? "I'll stay too. "

"No, you should go back and Bombproof not allowed to spend the night in the parking lot."

Let out a mental curse but knew they were right. Stupid parking lot rules.

"I can stay. "

"Go, home all of you look like you haven't seen a bed."

"Have you checked the mirror lately?"

"I don't like looking at myself unless I need too."

"I'm too tired to say anything what Fatty just said."

"Well, fine stay. Get some of this done but no whining about work tomorrow. Your goat legs back out there."

"You already do the whining."

"Well, thank yo-Wait a minute!"

Soon, they all, besides Moxxie, start to head out the office.

"Sure, you got this?" Millie looked at Moxxie as they were still working.

"I've got this. Go get some rest Mil-Mil."

"Alright. Call if anyone breaks in."

Moxxie gives her a thumbs up.

"I'll come by early so don't be alarm." Striker put some the weapons up or that'll go back tomorrow.

"See yeah later Rattles."

Once, they were all gone Moxxie locked up. Went back to the meeting room and continued to work. It took a few hours but was finally done. Got up to stretch. A few cracks here, there around their body. Done for today, well actually it was the next day.

Ring!

Ring!

Look back at their phone and pull up their website.

Can't believe how long they have been doing this. First at Ivy café shop then with the website there. Did everything now at the laptop for orders. Almost close to two and half years now.

Now look how little things are at first. Enough work now to keep them occupied and livable. Then slowly these theme specials. Recently this year I decided to do somewhat of a Halloween special.

It felt satisfying that they did this.

Right ow just looking over the usual. Orders to work on in the slots that occupied now. The quantity goes low for certain clothing, accessories, and plushies. Post links from buyers and take pictures of what they got. Put a news alert for the special for a holiday that just passed and close. Usual threats wanting stuff that not available. Or to complain about something. Comment about the models. Mix on that. Oh, and of course the usual 'hacks' trying to get into the website.

Epic failure.

It got slightly annoying when Verosika came out wearing one of their clothing from a concert. That very long, detailed order should have given something away. But it wasn't the first time. It just drove many crazies who this Flaw is or want the outfit she was wearing. She just flipped everyone off in an interview like she does in every show.

The hacks were pathetic and wasting so much money. Along with time. Did remember some tweet about a sinner losing their mind about it. Eh sounds like anyone else if they waste their time with anything else.

Put the phone down. Turn on the old TV to have random sound on. Barely paid attention to some news show. Reach out to remove the ribbon that was their ponytail. Shake their head. Their hair a bit of a mess as it fluff up a bit. Took their glasses off and laid them on the table. Then lean back against their chair. Their tail on their lap.

Just take a small break and relax.

Ding!

So, tempting to put that phone in silence...Oh, wait just news on rats.

Went to the next new story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!