The meeting looked destroyed. Well, extra mess than normal. The chairs flipped over. The marker board covered in many numbers, doodles and questionable pick-up lines. A random window is broken.

"We have."

"Yes."

"It's for the best Blitz."

"Stop being melodramatic and reset the code."

"I will, I will."

All of them go to the Blitz office. Watching him reset the numbers and put in the new one.

1125

"There everyone sees it."

"Your safe sucks."

"It's great safe!"

"Even the number are coming off I bet that how Octavia figured it out."

"Then we scrape off the numbers and put new stickers on it. Oh! Let get one with horses, bullets and horses!"

"How old are you again?"

"Legal age!"

After that it was back for work for a few hours. Then it closed up for the day.

"Mox?" Striker touches their shoulder as they were about to go upstairs. Millie already See them turn to look at them. "When was the last time you rested? You really do look like crap?"

Moxxie tense slightly as they glance up the stairs. "Just busy."

Stare at him but soon look back up. "Hey Millie don't wait for up Mox going to do some cleanup with me!"

"Okay you two don't go overboard!" Millie shouted back down.

Sent a look at Striker. Then he was suddenly dragged into the apartment. "I've had stuff to do."

"Like?"

"Clean my guns. Attached are new parts that have to be replaced. Recheck the orders. Start on slot 4. Look back on the- "

"Let me guess going to do it all this till the next day. Then work with whatever job we will have, along with all that unwanted paper work, money that shouldn't be your job."

"Yep. Could also add making dinner, shop for supplies and there is the-"

"All right you on the couch."

Didn't move.

"So, going to play it like that huh?" Striker smirked as his tail rattled.

"For peak sakes I can stop when I want to-

Striker lunges at them.

Moxxie twitch as they are sitting on the couch. Striker being very smug with their head resting on their lap. The hat came off to not get damaged.

"I'm questing your taste."

"Got a comfy lap. Plus, keeps you down small fry."

So, tempted to roll him off. It would be so easy. Look at Striker face to see he still smug. But his posture was relaxed as his eyes just closed. Stared down at them. Slowly lean back onto the sofa. A little twitch from the impact but relax. Move their scarf to loosen up.

"Do you wear it every day?"

Glance down at Striker. Eyes still closed. "Should know that answer."

"Not the scarf. Should get it clean soon."

"Going in the next load on my very, busy schedule."

"Brat." The left eyelid opens up slightly. "I'm talking about the necklace."

"Of course." Touch the charm. "You made it after all."

The slit spiral eye just stares up at them. Around the neck a bit longer. "Were there times you wanted to toss it?"

When he wasn't here.

"There were a few occasions but I didn't. The charm didn't go anything wrong."

"Just putting me on the spot like that huh." Eye close shut. "You really do confuse me at times Critter."

"Same with you too Rattles."

"I'm also talking about the makeup." Reach up as their thumb presses against the cheek. A little pressure to rub it out. Can see the blue again. "I really don't like it when you hide them."

"Just want to see me cry." Didn't move from their hand.

"Hmm maybe. I think I never saw you cry before." Can't recall a time he ever saw them cry. Yet, remember they had cried before in front of them. It was embarrassing. Another time was in emotional pain for someone who meant so much to them. "Did you ever wonder how you got them?"

Moxxie says nothing as he felt the thumb trace the scar. Tense a bit.

"I was always a little cocky brat. At the age not understanding marks are either a genetic trace, wounds that can turn to scars or even style to be a tattoo. Always had ridiculous crap in my head you just painted them. Until I remember Ma words." Stare at the blue he was able to see. "I wanted to find the one who gave you those scars. Whyblue? You must have been in so much pain. A child none the less."

Move their head as the finger couldn't trace the cheek anymore.

"Do you ever remember who did that to you?"

Error screams in the void as their tears never stop. Begs, pleads, shouts of all different emotions. No one heard but felt it on their cheeks. The proof never shows how alone they will be.

Moxxie eyes waking up behind a rock. Confusion, loss and pain was everything.

"I don't want to remember."

They don't want to remember that time as Error. They don't want to think about the possibility they actually could have gotten hurt again.

Only this time they can't remember. Just like how they can't remember their time before being the destroyer. That always led to them being alone.

"Would you have like to forget you were with that group."

Striker tensed up as he pulled his hand away. Place it back on their chest. Their tail let loose a rattle but then slump back down over the couch. "Many times. Not what I learn but before and after that. Would like to have ripped it all out."

No, other words exchange as the room was silent.

Content between the pair of them. How they both were tired in different ways.

Just silence, rest and not be alone for a little longer.

"You were ready to bite my hand."

"Maybe."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Well, I got some surprising intel from their pair.

Correct the safe is still that new number.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!