Stolas is a tall, very pale human. Their clothing changed compared to what they were wearing before. Wore a light grey-blue puffy-sleeved shirt with a long red waistcoat vest with two tails at the back and dark trousers. Black shoes. Gray-silver hair. Red eyes with the two black slits at the bottom of their eye lids.

Blitz gapped. Millie clapped excitedly. Moxxie blink a bit.

"No, chance you can conjure up a few those for us."

"Sadly no. Without my grimoire my powers are a tad limited here in the human world."

"Oh! So, you can memories that portal and your own. But not the rest of the spells. Where even is your fancy ass book?"

"Back home and secured. I was in a rush to get here!"

"Excuses."

"Oh! So, your memories are so great. What their phone number?" Points at Moxxie who tossed Millie a hat. Her horns now look like part of a hat.

"Fuck you." Glare at him.

"Exactly." Smug look and about to walk off.

"Wait. Aren't you going to close that?" Loona points at the portal as she was on her phone.

They all look back at the portal and curse. If they can't find Octavia with the book might have a small problem getting back. Even Stolas already pushed it opening the portal without the book. Plus, rather not some idiot from Earth or Hell if they spot the open portal.

"Moxxie!" Blitz grabs them. "You go up on the roof to be a rooster!"

"What?"

"Stay up there your dense head." Point at the roof. "So, no one goes inside or out. Break a few necks, distract anyone if they get curious! Heck, use those sniper eyes of yours to find some clues of his kid if you can. Will call you if we need emergency backup!"

"But I want to- "

"Will keep you posted!" Blitz spins and throws Moxxie on the roof.

"Blitz!"

"Oh, no."

"They could have used the ladder to get up there."

"They'll be fine! You good up their buddy!" Blitz got struck in the head with a brick. "DADDYFUCKER!"

"You're paying for my glasses!" Moxxie yells down at Blitz and their glasses crack.

"Put it on the tab! Fuck I think you crack my skull!"

"We need to go and find her. Moxxie please be careful, watch closely!" Stolas sent a slight plead to them. Sure, he gets why Blitz did that. Heck, it risky enough that Stolas is out here when it not business related. Serious, trouble if word got out. But he wanted Moxxie to help out on this.

"Fine."

"Have fun Fatty."

"Mox be careful!"

"My damn head!"

"Oh, enough!" Stolas touches his forehead with a bit of magic. "There now let's go."

"Huh um thanks?" Sees Stolas no longer listening and already heading out the alleyway to turn right with Loona. Chase after them with Millie. "Hey wait up I need a disguise!"

"Then let's find you one quickly!"

Moxxie watches the four leave above and move to get up front to see them walking down the street. Stolas grabbing red tinted-glasses. Loona on her phone. Blitz catching up. Millie waves up at him while she follows the pair. Then they threw some human CD at their face like they were trying to get her to buy it. Kept following and stopping as it was another story building blocking their view to see where they went.