"Too busy to notice. Just work the orders, send it out, get an inventory ready, and a break."

"Along with so much more." Took a sip of their drink. "You really should watch it. Don't need you to burnout on a mission."

"I've been doing spectacular."

"I guess. Your still here."

"Ha ha."

Striker then leans back and stares at the ceiling. "That good Critter. You're really doing well for yourself."

"We all are."

"True."

Another nod. Glance down at their drink. "I think I might start moving it."

"You mean expand? Like a shop. Huh that's bold of you wanting to keep yourself a secret. Might be a little tricky up here since- ""

"Not that. I would still do it online. I meant well, maybe go back to Wrath and do it there." Swirl their cup.

"Wouldn't that mean leaving well IMP?"

"Blitz knows I was only staying for a year."

"Seems longer."

"I'm making up some time. I wasn't going to stay at IMP forever. When things get closer along with how the business is doing. Along with deals, the connection plan with Bloody, no financial issue later on and just be a business. Just have to start searching for another to take my position along with other occupation."

"What the boss man stance on that now?"

"Crying, threats and shut him up with his love for horses. Along with him maybe keeping the extras for disguises. Might still do some cleaning for the weapons. Like I said it's just something I have thought about." A small sigh. It was another talk that won't be fun. At least he hasn't brought up what happen in Gluttony. Same with Loona.

"Would be losing a good long-distance shooter."

"Hmm well they got you for that. My replacement."

"Wow. My dream comes true." Roll his eyes and frown. "So, you think you'll do it?"

"I do want to go back home eventually."

"After I work so long and killed rats to get this apartment. Just for my favorite Critter to maybe one day just leave me."

"I'm crying for your sad loneliness."

"That would be your face."

"You got me there."

"That means you do think about me." Smirk at them with their teeth shine.

Let out a huffed." Yes, Rattles. Already planned a place for you to crash when you come back. Everything shall be ready for you and his majestic horse."

"Aww thanks Critter. I would like that." Another smirk but the face looks different.

It was still calm that considered 'soft' yet still that Striker charm. It is a nice look on him. Shook their head at the thought. What the heck is wrong with you?

"Okay?"

"Just a stupid thought."

"Can I hear it?"

"Why?"

"Want to make sure it is stupid."

"Prick."

"Yes, yes. I'm a prick but a hot one."

"Bite me." Deadpanned look.

"Be careful Critter. If you were saying that to another, they might do that." Lean in and flick the end of the scarf.